12

!homophobia, a teeny tiny bit of violence (not that descriptive)!
If this is not your tea then do not sip just skip between *

"Would you rather fight hundred duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?" Niall was driving us to school, and we were playing would you rather.

"How do you even come up with that?" I laughed.

"I honestly don't know." He laughed with me.

"I think I'd fight one horse sized duck." I said after taking it in consideration for a while.

"What? No, I'd fight the hundred horses." Niall said.

"Why? The duck has two legs so if you eliminate one you can push it down easily and do the job. Why make it hard and fight with hundreds of tiny animals. It would take much longer."

"I'd just take them all down at once with my amazing karate skills." Niall shrugged.

"What if one bites you?" I think out loud.

"I bite back." He says with a 'duh' expression.

"Okay, my turn. Would you rather have your breath smell like a fart or have your laugh sound like a fart?"

"Laugh like a fart, a hundred percent." He said.

"But I like your laugh." I pouted.

"You rather have my breath smell like one big fat fart?" He raised his eyebrows and parked the car in front of our school.

"Okay no, you have a point. It'd be proper gross." I said.

"One thing before we go in, Louis texted me this morning that Harry is wearing braids to school today and that he's a bit insecure about it. So, he asked me to compliment him to boost his confidence you know. And I thought maybe you could too." He said

"Yeah, I will. I'm sure he looks wonderful." I agreed.

"Okay great." He said and opened his door. I was about to open mine when Niall gave me a scolding look. I put my hands up in surrender and smiled to myself.

"After you." Niall said in a posh accent when he opened my door.

"Why, thank you, sir." I said and got out of the car. Niall's eyes widened but he covered it up with a cough.

"School, yes, that way." He said and I gave him a confused look. We started walking towards the school's entrance.

"So, the weather is nice today huh." He said. I looked up and saw grey clouds spread over the normally blue sky.

"What are you talking about? Are you okay? You're acting a bit weird." I said and put my hand on his arm.

"No, no, I'm perfectly fine, yep everything's okay. Totally fine." He smiled.

"Okay then, whatever you say, sir." I said and started walking again. I looked behind me and saw Niall still standing there, mouth slightly agape.

"Are you coming?" I asked and he hurried next to me.

"Call me that again and I definitely will." I thought I heard him say. I didn't know what he meant so I ignored it for now. We made our way inside and saw Harry, Louis, Amelia, and Liam immediately.

"The Horan's have arrived!" Louis exclaimed loudly which made everyone in the hallway look at us.

"Oi, tone it down will you Tommo." Niall said and he and Louis did one of those bro handshakes. Next to Louis stood Harry.

"Harry, I love your hair." I said with a bright smile. There were braids on both sides of his head and a bun in the middle. (yk the one)

"Yeah mate, you totally pull that off." Niall also complimented him.