13

"Mum, I have an announcement to make." I said excited. We ordered pizza and were now eating it. In about an hour Amelia will arrive.

"I'm listening." She answered

"I officially have a date tomorrow." I proudly told her.

"With Niall?" She says with a smile while taking a bite out of her pizza.

"No, with Jesus." I said with sarcasm clear in my voice. She rolled her eyes at my answer.

"Yes, with Niall."

"How did he ask you? Was it romantic?" She asked.

"Not really, he asked me in the car. It was cute though, so I don't really mind." I shrugged.

"As long as he treats you right then everything is okay. But I'm sure you don't have to worry about that with Niall." She said.

"That's what I thought about Ashton." I murmured.

"I know you did. And I know it's going to be hard for you to completely trust him, but give yourself time and use your intuition. Trust yourself first." She gave me advice.

"Thanks mum." I smiled.

"Anytime. You can always to talk to me." She said.

We made small talk during the rest of dinner, and I helped my mum with the dishes which only consisted of two plates considering we ordered pizza. Afterwards I cleaned my room a bit because Amelia will be here soon. Speaking of the devil, the bell rang. I rushed downstairs and opened the door. She was standing there with a big grin on her face. She looked genuinely happy.

"Hi, come in." I smiled at her. She walked through the white door and quickly stepped out of her black vans.

"We're upstairs"' I shouted to my mum in the living room. We rushed on the stairs and to my bedroom. We both climbed on my double bed and sat next to each other.

"Liam dropped me off." She smiled.

"He did? Aw couple goals! Now tell me everything." I insisted.

"Okay, so, it started when we left Harry's birthday party and drove me home. During the whole ride he looked so nervous like he wanted to tell me something, but he didn't. He even walked me to the front door looking like that, but he didn't say anything, and I went inside. Then when I was in my room, I heard a constant ticking on my window and when I looked down, he was standing there, throwing rocks at my window. I opened my window and asked him what he was doing, and he asked me out on a date. I said yes of course." She explained.

"That's so fucking romantic." I gushed.

"I know." She smiled and blushed.

"So anyway, we went on a date on Tuesday, and he took me to this beautiful lake with a waterfall and all, I had a lot of fun." She grinned.

"Wait, a lake with a waterfall you say?" I asked her and grabbed my phone, searching for the pictures I tool of the place Niall took me to the day after we met.

"Was it here?" I asked her and showed her the pictures.

"Yes! That was the place!" She said.

"Remember when I first met Niall?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you two went on that late night adventure." She chuckled.

"He took me to that place."

"He did say Niall suggested that place, so I guess it kinda makes sense." She said.

'He did?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's what Liam told me." She shrugged.

"More about your date. Did he kiss you? I still can't believe you didn't tell me."