"Yeah, of course." I say with a shaking voice.

"Great!" Louis exclaims and sits down next to Amelia who clearly is still in shock, as was everyone else in the room. I feel so many eyes on me. Harry sits down next to Louis and next to him sits Zayn. Niall sits on my left and next to him sits Liam.

"So first of all, why us?" I ask.

"We wanted to get to know the girl Niall has a c-" Louis starts but stops when Niall kicks him in the shin, "the girl Niall took on a late-night adventure better. I know you're in our class and all that, but we've never really talked you know." He finishes. I look at Niall and he gave me a grin.

Amelia looks at me confusedly, having no clue about what was going on.

"Later." I mouth to her, and she nods.

"Yeah, that was me. This is Amelia my best friend." I introduce her.

"Hi, everyone." She says and I notice her staring at Liam for far too long. 

Interesting.

Liam blushes and looks down. 

Again, interesting.

"So, how did you guys meet?" I point to Niall and the rest of them.

"Well, I told you about the guy I met up with yesterday, didn't I?" He says and I nod.

"Yeah, that guy was Harry and this morning he introduced me to his friends." He says when I see Harry's hand move behind Louis. Harry smirks at me when I see louis squirming in his seat moments later.

"Harry Edward Styles! Stop it!" Louis whispers trying to be silent. And that's when I lost it. I let out a loud cackle and everyone looks at me. Every time I want to explain what happened, I just have to laugh again. Which leads to everyone laughing with me having no clue what's so funny.

"Moving on." Harry says when everyone had recovered.

"So, Larry, what are you doing on date night tomorrow?" Liam asks.

"I've been trying to get him to tell me, but he won't say anything." Harry sighs and pouts.

"It's a surprise Haz. You're not supposed to know. You'll just have to wait 'till tomorrow okay?" Louis smiles fondly at him and kisses his cheek.

"Aww." "Get a room guys." Niall cooes at them while Zayn fake gags.

"Niall! Don't steal my food. I thought you learned your lesson yesterday." I scold him when he was trying to take a little food from me.

"Dammit, I thought you didn't notice."

"She always notices." Amelia says.

"What happened yesterday?" Liam asks, looking at Niall with a smirk.

"Yeah, what happened yesterday. Why don't you explain it Niall?" I smile.

"I stole some fries from her plate and-"

"Ooh, bad idea." Amelia jokes and everyone laughs.

"So, I took one of her fries, she noticed of course, and then she took my plate, scraped all of my food on her plate and then she went sitting next to her mum so I couldn't steal my food back." He sighs.

"Good one Harper." Louis grins.

"That's my girl!" Amelia shouts.

"Thank you, thank you." I say dramatically.

"So, Niall, how are you liking London?" Zayn asks.

"It's great, yeah. I got lost a few times the first days but I'm starting to find my way." He says.