My alarm wakes me up at 7 am. How did I get here? The last I remember is falling asleep in Niall's car. The memories of last night come flooding back into my mind and I smile to myself. My getaway with Niall really helped me a lot. I hadn't had this much fun since they died. It was exactly what I needed. And Niall is just so sweet and funny. He made me laugh more than anyone yesterday.

I get out of bed and put my clothes on. I decide on a wide jean and a brown hoodie and put on my jewelry as always. I make my way over to the kitchen to make my breakfast. I put cereal in a bowl and add milk. The rest of my morning is spent sitting on the couch watching friends. At 8 am my mum and I go outside and get in the car. We talk about everything and nothing during the whole ride, the radio playing songs in the background. 

We arrive at school, and I get out of the car.

"Have fun at school honey. I love you." My mum says through the open window.

"I won't. Love you too." She rides off and I make my way over to Amelia who's sitting on a bench near the entrance, staring with her eyes almost closed to a spot on the ground.

"Well, someone's tired." I state once I sit down next to her.

"I am, but the party was amazing. You should've been there." She says grinning from ear to ear, still looking like she would fall asleep in ten seconds. I'm really glad she had fun. She deserves it. After the accident I promised myself, I would never go to a party ever again. It just holds so many bad memories that I don't know if I'd be able to handle it. Even though Amelia also was at that party and also lost her best friends, she didn't want the accident to rule over her life and still goes to parties every now and then. She tries to be strong, but I know that she still struggles with it. I admire her a lot for her strength.

"You know I don't do parties anymore." I sigh.

"I know." She replies. She has always respected my choices and supported me, and I love her for that. I just love her in general.

"I love you." We both say at the same time. We laugh and the bell rings.

Here we go again.

...

I sit down in my music class and start talking with Sara. I haven't really talked to her a lot since she's always with her best friend, but he is not here today, so I guess I'm her second choice. But who am I to talk when she's also my second choice? It's not like she's that nice either. I've been talking to her for two minutes and she has made fun of three different people already.

And then they came in. Everyone calls them the bad boys because of their looks but everyone knows they are all big softies. They all are covered in tattoos, and they all are really good looking. They are nothing but polite to everyone and are the perfect example of boyfriend material. But still no one has ever joined their clique, except for their girlfriends. It's always been them four. Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn.

Harry Styles is definitely the most popular. He always has his dark brown, long curls wrapped in a headscarf. And honestly, only he could pull that off. Harry is by far the tallest of them four. He has forest green eyes and thin pink lips. And a jawline one would kill to have. He has lots of tattoos on his arms and chest and that plus his facial expression makes him look very intimidating. But then he smiles and his dimples pop out and he looks like a giant teddy bear. He's  wearing black jeans and a red flannel today. Personality wise, Harry is the charming one. You just could not, not like him. It's impossible. When you talk to him, he looks straight into your eyes the whole time and really listen to what you are saying. And he has the voice of an angel. He's born to entertain, that's for sure. All the teachers adore him, and he is the favourite student of almost all of them. He is also very gay and in a relationship with the one and only Louis Tomlinson.