Chapter Ten

"Do I look how you thought?" Ez asked as he cleaned up the bar, Coco and everyone else in the meeting that he wasn't allowed to be a part of. Camille shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of her soda, her nerves working overtime ever since she had gotten some of her sights back. She knew that she still had a lot of recoveries to do but seeing the world without a filter was overwhelming.

"A little, but your smile is very nice Ezekiel."

"You are the only one who calls me that—you and pops." He smiled as the sliding door opened, Camile smiling as Johnny rushed to her for a hug, since he had been gone by the time she had gotten up.

"Hey, Princesa, I didn't expect to see you here. Who brought you?" he asked as she motioned to Ez, his eyes going dark as Camille could still see jealousy in his eyes, something she wasn't liking.

"He just gave me a ride, Johnny, why are you looking at him like that." She whispered as he took her hand and led her through the clubhouse towards the office, her heart racing as she didn't want to have another fight.

"I just don't like how he looks at you. I know you would never do anything—I just I got my shit to deal with Cami and I just don't want to lose you." He said as she hugged him, the harsh cool leather of his Kutte causing a small shiver to run down her back.

"Why do you think that some other man will steal me away?"

"Because I know deep down, I don't deserve you, princesa. My mother used to tell me that everything I touch turns to shit—and I can't lose you." He said as he looked away from her gaze, Camille smiling as she kissed the corner of his mouth.

"I wish you could see you, that way I see you, Johnny. I love you and I promise that I am not going anywhere." She assured him as she kissed the corner of his mouth, her heart going out to him since she knew he had been hurt in his past.

"I got the whole day off, what do you wanna do?" He whispered as he took her hand and led her outside to his bike, the hot sun beating down on Camille as the brightness was still too much for her.

"Make love?" She whispered as Coco couldn't help but smirk, his hand grabbing her hair as he kissed her hard, not caring that his brothers were watching.

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but I love it." He whispered as he spanked her ass causing her to yelp and turn a million shades of red. He smiled big as she climbed onto his bike, the sun giving her a headache as her eyes were still getting used to seeing.

The smile on her face faded when she noticed the way Ez was staring at her, a nervous feeling coming over her as she now knew why Johnny was so weary about their friendship. Camille was more than faithful and loyal to Johnny and would quickly break off any friendship that made him uncomfortable, but she also wanted to know that he trusted her.

***

"Johnny." She whimpered as he dipped his hips low, the headboard hitting the wall as he slowed his movements the moment she orgasmed. "I love you." She whispered as he gently kissed her lips before spilling his seed deep inside her, a part of her still saddened that she couldn't give him a child.

"I love you so much." He whispered as he kissed her again before moving his body off hers, Camille relaxing into his arms as they rested in the euphoria of the moment. "Where do you want to get married?" He asked he kissed her cheek, Camille sighing happily as she turned to face him.

"I haven't ever thought I would get married, so this is all new to me." She said as she looked at her engagement ring once again, a soft smile going over her lips as she couldn't believe how happy she felt.