Chapter Fifteen

SEXUAL CONTENT

NINE MONTHS LATER

"Happy Birthday, Bishop!" Angel yelled as everyone cheer and down their shot of Whiskey or Tequila, the part in full swing as they all knew it was going to go late into the night. Bishop sat at the couch with two women on his arm, Ez smiling as his girlfriend Gaby sat in his lap, her eyes telling him she was ready to sneak away for some alone time.

"Hey, a random car just pulled up out there," Gilly said as he walked inside, everyone looking to one another as they knew that this would be a good opportunity for a rival gang to take them out since their guards were down. Bishop, Ez, Angel, and several others walked outside as they saw everyone staring at the car, a beat-up old Buick that had seen better days. The passenger door creaked open as a slender figure walked out, a woman with short hair dyed crimson red and deep blue eyes that everyone noticed. The woman was no longer covered from head to toe but instead had on a pair of cut-off shorts and a blue halter top that revealed her stomach and arms.

"Holy shit! Cami!" Ez yelled as everyone rushed towards her, Bishop hugging her first as they all noticed the several tattoos that covered her arms and legs. She wasn't the nun they had first met, and she wasn't the broken woman who had left. She was healed.

"This is my friend Jenny, I met her in Las Vegas." She said as a tall brunette got out of the car, Camille smirking as she noticed how all the men were staring at her.

"Cami?" A familiar voice said through the crowd as her head turned to see who had called out her name. Her lips parted as tears of joy welled up in her eyes as she saw Johnny walking towards her, his face fuller and his eyes no longer looking lost. He was clean and he too was healed. "Hey, Princesa." He said with a smile as she dropped her cane and rushed towards him, their lips crashing together as she jumped into his arms. Everyone cheered around them as they all knew this moment was months in the making.

The crowd dissipated as Coco led them inside the office since he knew it was the only place, they could have privacy. "Fuck, I fuckin missed you! Every week Felipe would come to see me in rehab and show me the postcard you would send him.

"I'm so proud of you. I was so worried that coming back that—"

"That I wouldn't be clean? No baby girl I got clean for us." He smiled as she kissed him again, his lips tasting sweet as she savored the moment. "You look so good and these tats princesa, I mean fuck look at you." He smiled as he took her hand and spun her around, his hand slapping her butt as she let out a giggle.

"I was worried that you wouldn't like the changes I've made, but it's still me."

"I love everything about you, baby girl, and Letty will be fucking thrilled to see you." He said as he pulled her close, her fingers fiddling with the buttons on his plaid shirt as she tenderly kissed along his jawline. "Should we get outta here?"

"Yes, please."

***

Camille giggled as Johnny picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder as they walked into his new apartment, her heart racing as he carried her back to the bedroom and playfully tossed her on the bed. "I love the way you manhandle me." She teased as he untied her boots and pulled them off her, his hands sliding up her legs as he crawled into the bed.

"Remember our first time? You were so nervous." He smirked as he kissed along her inner thigh, Camille sighing as he slowly undid the buttons on her shorts. "I've dreamed of this moment, babygirl, the moment I can make up for what I did to you." He whispered as he kissed her hip before pulling her shorts and panties down her legs.