Chapter Four

"Marco!" Coco said as he slowly raised his arms, everything around him completely dark. Everyday he and Camille would cut the lights and cover his eyes, the game of Marco polo helping them both. It helped Camille learn the apartment and helped Coco understand how she saw the world and how to find her even in complete darkness.

"Polo." He heard as he quickly turned, listening as he heard her behind him. He reached out his arms and smiled, his hands connecting with her shoulders as she embraced him. "Found you." He whispered as he kissed the top of her head.

"You are getting better at that." She whispered as he slipped off his blindfold and turned the lights on, a smirk on his face as he loved how wild and crazy her curly hair always looked.

"I almost forgot." He said as he slipped the small red rose from his kutte and carefully handed it to her. Coco watched as Camille breathed in the scent of the flower, his fingers tucking some stray hairs from her face as he watched her cheeks turn a soft pink. "You always blush when I touch you."

"I know—I'm sorry. When you touch me—you make my mind race with sinful thoughts." She admitted, Coco, loving how honest she was and how no matter what she always told him what she thought.

"What sort of thoughts cross your mind, princesa?"

"It isn't very nice to ask a lady those types of things, but I never much thought of myself as a lady." She teased as Coco couldn't help but laugh at her sense of humor, the horrible events of the day fading away as he carefully followed her from the kitchen to the bedroom.

"Sit." Camille smiled as she sat down the bed and motioned to the empty space beside her, her body relaxing as she felt the bed dip as he sat beside her. "I love it when you look at me." She whispered as she clasped her hands together, her fingers fiddling with the cuffs of the oversized button-up shirt he had loaned her.

"I love looking at you."

"Am I pretty, Johnny?" Her question taking him off guard at first, but then he remembered where she had grown up and the nuns didn't seem like they gave many compliments.

"You are beautiful, Camille. Inside and out you are hands down the most beautiful woman, I have ever seen." He said honestly as Camille blushed and bit her lip, her fingers going to her face as if she was trying to memorize every line and curve.

"I wish I could see you, Johnny. It's not fair that you get to see me, and I can only hope that the picture in my head of you is correct. I'd give anything just to look into your eyes. "A sadness moving over her face as Coco gently moved his arm over her shoulders, his body once again responding to her touch as her hand rested on his leg.

"I can't imagine what's like for you, Princesa, not being able to see but you don't need to see to know how I feel about you." He said as he took her hand and placed it on his chest, Camille smiling as she felt his racing heart.

"My heart feels the same." She said as she took his hand and placed it on her chest, his fingers grazing over her breast as he quickly pulled his hand back.

"My bad, I'm sorry I didn't mean to—touch you like that." He said nervously as he feared he had offended her. His fears faded as Camille kissed him, Coco gently pulling her closing as he deepened the kiss, his tongue licking over her lips causing goosebumps to rise on her skin.

"Why did you stop?" Camille breathed as Coco pulled from the kiss, his heart racing and his hardened member pressing tightly against his jeans. He wanted her. Coco wanted her so bad that every night he found himself lying awake in bed just picturing making love to her.