Chapter Five

Warning Sexual Content

  "We don't have to do this if you aren't ready," Coco whispered as he felt Camille tremble in his arms, his heart racing as he tried to take things slow. Normally with a woman, he was rough and fucked hard, but with Camille, he wanted to take his time and make every experience incredible and full of passion.

Coco sighed as Camille began tenderly kissing him along his neck and jaw, her hands slowly undoing the button on his shirt. "I want to feel you." She whispered as she pushed open his shirt, Coco breathing heavily as he took her hand and placed it on his chest his eyes closing as he slowly ran her soft fingers along his torso and down his abs.

"Your body is covered in tattoos. They feel so beautiful."

"You're beautiful." He growled as he laid back on the bed, his hands pulling her on top of him as he continued their makeout session. He felt his member growing hard in his jeans, a blush going over his face as he slowly let his hand slip under her shirt.

"What happened?" Coco asked as he felt over a dozen raised scars on her back, his heart sinking as she realized just how abused this poor girl had been.

"Does it make you not want me?"

"What? No, princesa, of course, I still want you. It doesn't matter to me all this outside appearance. This is the only thing that matters." He said as he placed his hand over her heart. "You are so beautiful Camille inside and out; don't ever think you aren't." His hand cupping her face as a small smile began to form on her lips.

"I want to see you." He whispered as he began to slowly unbutton her shirt, his eyes watching her face, making sure she wasn't scared or uncomfortable. Coco pushed the shirt past her shoulder, his eyes taking in her gorgeous smooth skin as his hands unhooked her bra.

Camille's body relaxed as she felt Johnny gently kiss her neck, her hands hesitantly resting on his chest as she allowed herself to be in the moment. It was in those moments she was glad she couldn't see, her senses heightened in a way she had never felt before, every cell in her body just aching to be touched.

"Am I hurting you?" Coco asked as he gently pushed her back on the bed and moved his body over hers, a smirk on his face as he noticed her eyes growing dark and her cheeks flushing.

"No, are you okay Johnny? You're trembling like a leaf."

"I'm okay. I just feel like it's my first time." He smiled as he kissed the corner of her mouth, Camille whimpering as they finally connected skin to skin. Coco allowed himself to get lost in the moment as he passionately left a trail of kisses down her neck and over her shoulders.

Camille gasped as she felt Coco's mouth take in her humble breast, her hands filling with his hair as she tried to breathe, a deep ache beginning to grow between her thighs. In an instant his lips were on hers, the kiss more carnal and fuller of passion, a feeling that Camille was beginning to love.

"Can I feel you?" She whispered as her hands found their way to his belt, Coco grabbing her hand as she began to unbuckle his belt.

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly, hoping she didn't feel pressured to move faster than she was ready. Coco watched as Camille unbuttoned her jeans, Coco holding his breath as he helped her pull them down her legs, his eyes going wide as he took in her beautiful naked body.

Without hesitation he stood up and pushed his pants past his hips, his cheeks flushing as he crawled back onto the bed. "You are so beautiful." He whispered as he moved over her, a gasp escaping his lips as she took his hard member into her hand.