chapter twelve: siruis's visit

Hello there! How are you besties? I want to thank you on the lovely comments in Harry potter social media! Now let's get into the chapter
___________________________________________

Hello there! How are you besties? I want to thank you on the lovely comments in Harry potter social media! Now let's get into the chapter___________________________________________

"Love doesn't have age to be felt"
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I and harry were at the common room doing homework while Ron and Hermione were nowhere to be seen.

"Y/n! Just let me copy!!!" Harry whined as I rolled her eyes.

"No!" I snapped as I continues writing the last essay I have. For now I am not late on class. No late homework and no late lessons I didn't study and maybe I am even passed what we took.

That is what tony learnt me.

"Oh come on" Harry whined again.

Then I felt a hand under my chin pulling my head up to stare at familiar green eyes.

I realised it was harry. I didn't even notice how close our faces were. And I could already say that my face was all red.

But suddenly Harry snatched the essay from in front of me and started running.

Once I recovered from the shock that happened to me I stood up and started running after Harry.

"Come here you scarhead boy!" I shouted as I ran after him "Harry stop right now!"

"If you think I will stop you would be dreaming! I know if it stop you will hit me!" Harry said as we ran after each other outside the common room.

After a while I got tired but I already got a plan.

I took of flying which was of course much faster than running. I passed Harry and landed just in front of him as he was trying to low the speed of running but couldn't.

Which made him fall on me.

Him on top of me and our faces for the second time be inches away.

"I-i am sorry" Harry said standing up and giving me hand which I took.

"I still don't forgive you for what you did in the common room" I said as we both started walking back to the common room

"Okay fine! I am sorry" Harry said with a smile.
___________________________________________

We were back at the common room and Ron and Hermione were walking us.

"The first hogsmade visit it is on Halloween" Ron said excitedly as Harry groaned and throw himself on the couch beside me.

"I am sure you will be able to go next year Harry" Hermione said with a pity look on her face.

"You can ask professor McGonagall to sign it for you!" Ron suggested received a glare from Hermione.