chapter six: Civil War

Hola! Are you ready ma besties? One thing I started exams again. It is the finals!!!! Finally! So you all wish me luck!
___________________________________________

 It is the finals!!!! Finally! So you all wish me luck!___________________________________________

"Wanda please stop it I can't breath!"
___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"She should be here any soon" tony said looking at his watch.

"I told you tony she is still weak, if anything happens to her it is your fault" Natasha said glaring at Tony.

"Tony? Nat?" They heard y/n's voice.

"We are here Redy. Come!" Peter shouted after seconds they saw y/n' enter the meeting room.

"Redy" Natasha said getting up and hugged her.

"Hey Nat" y/n' said pulling away from the hug and then hugged Peter, Yelena and tony. "So? When is the fight?"

"Tomorrow" tony said.

"Redy do you get your medication?" Natasha asked turning y/n' by her shoulders to face her.

"I do nat, don't worry" y/n' said smiling "I am in a better state too. Look" y/n' twirled in front of her.

"Good" Natasha said smiling back and looked at Tony who smiled at y/n.

"Are you sure you could fight Redy?" Yelena asked.

"I am sure" y/n said nodding "hey where are the rest?"

"Getting ready" James said "tony I need you with something"

"Okay. See you Redy" tony said and walked out of the meeting room.

"So Redy I heard of you and harry?" Peter started.

"I don't know about that yet, Peter" y/n' said "let's now concentrate on tomorrow's fight"
___________________________________________

"H-hi captain America! Big fan. Spiderman" Spider-Man said holding the shield

"Yeah we will talk about that later" tony said.

"I see y/n isn't with you" Steve said looking around him.

"He was going to bring Redy?" Bucky said looking at Steve who nodded at him.

"Clearly didn't think of this through, did you?" They heard y/n's voice who landed from the sky next to tony "sorry I am late"

"No worries" tony said.

"Mr. Stark I think-" Spiderman started but stopped when Ant Man took the shield from him and gave it to Steve.

"I think this is yours captain America" ant Man said giving the shield to Steve.