chapter three: again back to school

Happy late Eid my muslim readers and besties! Oh! And happy late army day to all my BTS armies which I am one of them...wait I don't even know if there are armies here or not 🤷🏻‍♀️...did I talk a lot? Let's get into the chapter

Warning!!: UMBITCH or pink garbage.
__________________________________________

"Just admiring you"___________________________________________

"Just admiring you"
___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"Hey y/n" y/n heard someone say, y/n turned around to see doctor strange. "Good to see you again"

"Same" y/n said sitting down at the dinning table.

Tony, Loki and Siruis were sitting beside eachother, Molly, Hermione and ginny were in the kitchen. Lupin was talking with Arthur and Doctor strange. Ron, Fred and George were together in their room.

"Ginny call your brothers to come, oh and y/n call Harry to come too" Molly said.

Y/n went up to call Harry again. Y/n knocked the door and entered.

"Harry be more quick will you" y/n said as he was doing something I'm his trunk "what are you doing?"

"Nothing just was looking for something" Harry said standing up probably. "Come on let's go"

"Let's go" y/n said as harry wrapped an arm around her shoulder.
___________________________________________

They all were on around the dinning table.

Tonks was sitting between ginny and Hermione making faces with her power. Making the girls laugh.

Y/n and harry was sitting beside each other. On there opposite side Remus, tony, Loki and doctor strange. Beside them was siruis.

"You didn't start talking about Voldemort because we were waiting for Loki and Crystal" siruis said "and you didn't ask Harry"

"I was worried enough about Crystal to ask about Voldemort" Harry said.

"Uggh, can't believe we are into this again" Loki said signing shaking his head slightly

"Same" tony said "anyway so, what do you want to know harry?"

"You can't just him any information both of you" Molly said taking the newspaper from siruis. "He isn't James"

"We perfectly know that Molly" siruis said.

"No because you treat like he is" Molly said "he is still a kid"

"No I am not" Harry said "I want to know everything because I have been in the shallows enough"

"Well then, y/n, Ron, Hermione, ginny, Fred and George all of you up!" Molly said.

"No! You can't let us!" Fred and George argued.