chapter three: the three spells

Ciao! Come stai?
___________________________________________

*I told you they are genes*___________________________________________

___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"I hate waking up early" y/n said getting down from the stairs lazily.

"Come on Crystal! It is the first day of school" Hermione said pushing her down the stairs.

"Can't I just skip?" Y/n' said still lazily.

"No you can't! And also you have a medication of chemotherapy today" Hermione said as they arrived down the stairs where Harry and Ron were waiting for them.

"Why you took so long?" Ron asked as y/n
rested her head on Harry's shoulder.

"Your girlfriend here Harry doesn't want to get up" Hermione said, y/n's eyes widened

"Yet Hermione. Yet" Harry said smirking as y/n's face turned red.

Hermione and Ron walked away once they were a distance with y/n and harry. Y/n' hit his arm making him hold it in pain.

"Ow! What was that for!" Harry said rubbing the place he was hit in.

"For making my face red and flirting in front of them" y/n' said her face still red "you are a flirt"

"I guess it is genes" Harry said still smirking "let's go get breakfast crystal"
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

"I am Alastor Madeye Moody, ex-auror, Dumbledore got me here to teach your defense against the dark magic, end of story" professor moody said writing on the board aggressively "any questions?"

The whole class seemed to be afraid already.

"I have heard of what you took with professor lupin last year but you are behind spells, very behind" professor moody said "the ministry says you are young to see those spells but I say no, You have to see them and you are old enough"

"The three unforgivable curses" professor moody said writing it on the board. "Why are they called that"

Hermione raised her hand as usual among with me too.

"Mrs.?"

"Granger, because they are unforgivable, you use one you will-"

"Get a ticket to Azakban, correct" he said "Weasley!"

"Y-es?"Ron flinched scaringly, he was sitting next to Hermione while I was sitting next to harry.

"Give us a curse"

"Dad talked about the Imperius Curse" Ron said shakingly.

"You father is Author Weasley, right. Yeah would know that curse,well" professor moody said "come out little one."