chapter sixteen: ending of another year

Last chapter in fourth year here we come!
__________________________________________

Last chapter in fourth year here we come!__________________________________________

"Right, forever"
_

__________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"The end of another year. And we have lost a fierce, kind, clever, intelligent boy. Cedric diggory was killed by Voldemort" Dumbledore announced, y/n gripped into Harry's hand that was holding hers.

Whispers started in the hallway. Neither Harry or y/n mental health's were good and it is understood of course.

After that the other schools got ready to get back to its countries.

"Oh crystal! I am going to miss you" Maria said hugging y/n

"Going to miss you too, Maria" y/n said hugging her back. "Going to write to me, right?"

"Of course" Maria said and walked away waving at her. "Au revoir !"

"A bientôt !" Y/n said waving back. And went back to her best friends. "Where is mione?"

"With Victor" Harry answered as Ron rolled his eyes at his name then Hermione came back.

"What did victor want?" Ron asked.

"He gave me his address and that I can come to visit him in the summer" Hermione said, and they walked towards the blaconi that had a magical view.

"Everything is going to change now, isn't it" Hermione said looking at Harry and then y/n

"Yeah" they three said nodding.

"But at least we have eachother" y/n said smiling at them.

"Right, forever" Harry said wrapping an arm around y/n's shoulders and rested his head on her shoulder.
___________________________________________

"Oh I remember, something!" Hermione said suddenly grabbing a jar from her bag. The jar had a bettle in it and y/n, Ron and harry looked at her weirdly.

'okay?" Y/n said titling her head a bit.

"You know when we didn't know what Rita Skeeter got our conversations?" Hermione said as realisation hit y/n

"That bitch is an illegal animgus?!" Y/n said with widened eyes.

"Yes" Hermione said nodding"in the Yule ball I said a bettle on my shoulder and removed it"

"And I saw one of the statue one day" Harry said.

"Good job Granger " they heard malfoy's voice came into the compartment "bet you-"

"Can you get the hell out of here" y/n snapped at him.

"Oh so bad Odinson, one day you will be with me" Draco said smirking at her, y/n glared at him and moved her hand as red sprinkles came out of her hand.

Suddenly three different spells hit Draco and his two stupid bodyguards.

"Who use jiggly legs hex?" Fred asked looking at them then George stood by side him.

"Me" Harry said raising his hand as he is in class.

"Unexpected" George said as Harry walked towards them and took them out of the compartment.

"Here" Harry said giving him a bag full of galleons.

"What are these?" Fred asked then looked into the bag them punched it back into Harry's arms "we can't have these"

"Take them" Harry said giving the bag back to them "I don't need them besides you are going to use it in the joke shop"

"That's too much harry" George said looking at him.

"You deserve more" Harry said smiling at them as the twins hugged him and walked away both talking about their future and what they are going to make with the money.

"Did you do it" y/n asked him from behind making him jump in surprise.

"Yeah" Harry said nodding "how are you?"

"Trying to be good" y/n said shrugging "have bad feeling about this summer though specially I am going to visit Arsgard"

"Don't worry everything will be okay" Harry said smiling at her slightly.

"I know but it is also there are things going about who is the next queen of Arsgard after mother, me and hela have fights together and I don't know who is going to take the throne" y/n said.

"Whose hela?"

"My adopted sister" y/n said .
___________________________________________

"Write to me okay?" Y/n said hugging Ron and then Hermione.

"Of course" Hermione said and then walked to her parents then Ron walked to the weasleys

Y/n felt arms from the back wrapped around her.

"I am going to miss you" Harry whispered in her ears

"Me too" y/n said turning to see his face and then peck his lips "and you need to go or your uncle will kill you".

"Yeah...I guess" Harry said hugged her one more time, kissed her on the cheek and walked to his uncle.

Y/n looked around her, she didn't know who is going to pick her up.

She thought she would call tony to get her but then she saw someone very familiar to her.

"Missed me sister"
___________________________________________

Cliffhanger and a very short chapter but hey we finished fourth year! Finally!

Lots of things for fifth year, it is going to be a ride though.

Tell me what you want to see in fifth year.

Please please comment, I don't bite you know and tell me your opinions

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked it and don't mind errors

See ya

Rosépotter ❤️