chapter seven: cousins

Yello!!! Ready?
__________________________________________

"Sure thing crystal!" ___________________________________________

___________________________________________

Y/n's pov*

After falling with James' suit from the air everything went black.

I felt a soft blanket on me and a pillow under my head. I opened my eyes slowly to see that I am back in the avengers tower.

I was just about to sit up when a very painful thing hurted me making be sit back like how I was. I turned my head to look around, I felt my hand bandaged among with my leg that was raised up.

I heard the door open and saw Natasha, Yelena and Peter coming in.

"You are stupid, you know" Peter said and held my fixed hand "you didn't have to save James, Redy"

"If I didn't he would have been dead now" I said finding it hard to speak and my voice was raspy.

"Relax your voice. Wanda's suffocation effected your whole neck, it will take time to be healed" Natasha said and helped me to sit up even with the pain I felt in my ribs. "Two slightly broken Ribes but they will heal fast"

"Tony thought it was better if you went to Saint Mungos hospital, I guess" Yelena said sitting my me.

"Yeah it is better since magic is easier in healing those injuries" I said as Peter gave me a letter. "Who from?"

"Harry" Peter answered shortly "so we will leave you read the letter alone, let's go Yelena? Nat?"

"Yeah we will go" Yelena said and they left and you opened the letter

___________________________________________
Dear crystal

First of all. How are you? Is everything okay with you? And when are you coming back? And secondly do you remember the Triwizard Torment? And about the picking champions and those things? Well...I swear I didn't do it but I got chosen. I don't how. Please believe me. I didn't do it.

Ron is not talking to me at the moment because he think I put my name in the global. Hermione told me to write you but I refused at first because I didn't want to make disruption to what you are doing.

Also everyone hates me now, I wish you were here but NO RUSH! Take your time to come as long as you want or it needs.

I will tell you the news one by one

Love            
Harry ❤️    
___________________________________________

I read the letter and my eyes widened at the news of harry entering the torment.