chapter twelve: under the water

Sup! How are you ma besties ?  Sorry for being late again besties....
__________________________________________

"You can't blame me, I love you so much to not just save you but die for you"___________________________________________

___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"We have been here for 4 hours!" Y/n' said closing the book aggressively.

"Say the song again Harry" Hermione said.

"Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching ponder this;
We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour, the prospect's black,
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back." Harry said.

"It is definitely the black lake" y/n' said shaking her head "what do you thing what will be taken?"

"My Firebolt! Or the nimbus 2001 that Crystal bought me" Harry said shrugging.

"You could become an animgus and turn into a golden fish" Ron said who was half asleep ten minutes ago.

"Or a frog" y/n' said chuckling.

"There is no way Harry can turn into an animgus and also we don't choose your animgus too, to be an an-" Hermione started explaining but y/n interrupted her

"We were just joking mione" y/n' said shaking her head smiling.

"Oh for god's sake! Who would want to know how to grow the nose's hair" Hermione said closing the book aggressively too.

"We would like to" the quartet heard the Weasley twins say behind them. "Well ladies, professor McGonagall wants you in her office"

"Wait ten minutes guys, we are still helping Harry" y/n' said opening another book.

"Crystal go, I am sure we will find anything till you come back" Harry said taking the book from her and put it on the table.

"Fine..." Y/n said standing up, she bended down to harry gave him a kiss on the cheek then went with Hermione and the twins.

"Well...I am still wondering why you haven't asked her out already?" Ron said packing some books in his arms and harry was laying his head on the book that was on the table.

"You don't understand Ron, she is still not ready, she is not ready for a relationship now and so I am" Harry said "I decided after all of that finishes I am going to ask her...only if I got out of this competition alive"

"Hey mate, don't say that" Ron said patting Harry's shoulder "you are going to get out of it alive, I know I was a dick at first but you don't have to worry about it that much and I am sure that you both will even get married"

"Hey Harry" Neville said out of nowhere "did you know that-"

"Neville, no offense but I don't really care" Harry said
___________________________________________