chapter Nineteen: the hidden secret

Yello! How are you? Anyway it is a small chapter but really important end! Soooo yeah...but we are very near the end of this year! Now please comment and  Enjoy!
___________________________________________

but we are very near the end of this year! Now please comment and  Enjoy!___________________________________________

"Tony?"
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

Every seems to be fine after the match except that buckbeack's death or I don't know what they call it is today. I am still having this sickness until now I don't know what is it. My body is always sore, always exhausted without doing anything, a little pale...I didn't tell anyone about it I am kinda keeping it a secret.

Me, Harry, Ron and Hermione were walking to see hagrid.

"It is a nice day" Hermione said who was walking in the front.

"If it wasn't ripped in pieces" Ron said glaring at Hermione.

"Ripped in pieces who are you talking about?" Harry asked who was walking by me.

"Ronald has lost his rat" Hermione said.

"I haven't lost anything your cat killed him" Ron said in high pitched voice.

"Did not!"

"Did!"

"Did not!"

"Oh come on why can't you Ron just buy a new rat" I said feeling exhausted.

"You know crystal scabbers was my first pet!" Ron said as we saw Malfoy and his two idiots with him.

"AHH Look who is here" one of them said.

"Come to see the show" Malfoy said smirking.

"You- you evil little cockroach!" Hermione shouted raising his wand to his neck.

"Hermione no! He is not worth it" Ron said.

"Shut up Ron" I said smiling waiting for her to hex him as she lowered his wand slowly.

Hermione gave him her back and turned around again and PUSH!

"Malfoy!"

"Are you okay" Malfoy ran with his two idiots.

"That felt good" Hermione said smiling.

"Not only good. Brilliant" Ron said smiling

"It is the time to see my bestie pushing a boy in the his nose. Ah! I feel proud" I said dramatically acting to wipe my tears
___________________________________________

"Oh knew you would come" Hagrid said as we entered his hut.

"Where is buckbeack Hargid?" I asked looking at Hargid's teary face.