chapter fourteen: the smile I love

Ready for fluff? This is the last  chapter before the third task, I guess there are only this chapter and two more chapters then we are done with fourth year!!!

___________________________________________

"No harry don't apologize."
___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

Y/n went to her closet. She picked up jeans shorts and a beige and brown shirt, she wore the necklace that harry gave to her, her bracelet on and her ring on as always and she kept Alex the glasses in her pocket, took her broom,

 She picked up jeans shorts and a beige and brown shirt, she wore the necklace that harry gave to her, her bracelet on and her ring on as always and she kept Alex the glasses in her pocket, took her broom,

(A/n: this is the outfit)

Y/n looked in the mirror, and saw black under her eyes, her bone cheek were more visible, her arms were more bonny.

She picked up some concealer that is Hermione's and put some under her eyes to hide the black under them.

After she finished she put the concealer back on its place. She looked in the mirror again. She looked weak, not her normal self.

Y/n got out of the dormitory and went down to see Harry waiting for her.

"You look pretty as always" Harry said standing up.

"Thanks" y/n said, harry took her free hand and ran out of common room "woah!!!"

"Ohhhhhh we are going to be late!" Harry said running and making y/n run with him since he is holding her hand.

"Harry I am going to drop my broom if we kept running with this speed!" Y/n' said as they continued to run.

"Don't you worry!" Harry said as they ran to the field that is near the Hargid's Hut.
"Arrived"

"Okay? So?" Y/n' said looking around her.

"Mount your broom y/n" Harry said as he mounted his firebolt.

"Okay" y/n said, they mounted their brooms and flew up and I mean it really up.

"Woah" y/n said looking around her, it was time of the sunset and it was wonderful.