chapter three: back to fourth year

Haiiiii! I just watched tom Holland part two interview with puppies for like the fortyth time. And I literally just studies it by hard, I can say the whole interview right now 'GeT iN tHerE GUys!'
___________________________________________

 And I literally just studies it by hard, I can say the whole interview right now 'GeT iN tHerE GUys!'___________________________________________

"Eat...you need energy"
___________________________________________

*Harry's pov*

"Don't worry Harry she will be here soon" Hermione said as we sat in our compartment.

"Why is she late?" I asked anxiously. I haven't got a letter from y/n for a whole week and that wasn't her normal.

"You are jus-"

"Hey guys!" We heard y/n's voice interrupts Ron.

"Why were you late, you made me worried." I asked helping her with the cage of Ace

"Sorry Harold, Peter and Yelena wouldn't let it go of me" y/n' said sitting next to me

"You look much better" I said noticing her skin is becoming more healthier.

"Yeah...we can come out talk, right?" Y/n asked as I nodded and went out to talk.

"Did you start taking the chemotherapy?" I asked.

"Yeah...good news it won't affect me with bad things since I am powerful and I could get cured faster too" y/n said smiling "oh I heard fo what happened in the world cup! You are not hurt right?"

"No I am not, I will tell all what happened in the compartment" I said "I missed you"

"Me too" y/n said her cheeks turning pink.

"Are you blushing?!" I said looking at her with widened eyes.

"No" y/n said turning her face around.

"Shoorreee! And I don't like you" I said teasing her.

"Stop it!" Y/n said hitting my arms playfully "but really I missed you to so much"

"Soon you will be my girlfriend and you will be stuck with me FOREVER!" I said as we both chuckled and entered the compartment.

"What is that Ron?" Y/n' asked refering to the suit that Mrs. Weasley gave to him.

"I don't know mum gave it to me" Ron said as we heard the door of the compartment gets opens.

"Potter" malfoy said.

"Malfoy" I said.

"Granger" parkson said

"Parkson" Hermione said.

"Odinson! Weasley! Great that we all know each other! GET OUT OF OUR COMPARTMENT!" Y/n' shouted looking or more glaring at them.

Malfoy looked at y/n with something strange in his eyes...did his eyes just soften????!!!!

They turned and walked away without a second word.