chapter eleven: going into something

Sup besties!!! Gosh I missed you!
___________________________________________

Sup besties!!! Gosh I missed you!___________________________________________

"It will be okay, it will always be"

___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

After umbridge becoming the headmistress, everything is going down hill. Ridiculous rules that making no sense.

All the members of the Dumbledore's army got writing lines with umbridge's special quill.

Harry still felt that it is his fault that, that happened but Y/n always tell him that it is not his fault and try to calm him down.

A Quidditch match they won by y/n being the seeker. Harry taking her on a date afterwards.

Harry getting his oculumtry lessons with Snape.

"Crystal, aren't you going to sleep?" Hermione asked Y/n as she was staring at the fire.

"No I will wait for harry, you go" y/n said with a small smile.

"Okay, just don't stay up for too long" Hermione said "good night"

"Night" Y/n said back.

She was waiting for harry to come from the oculumtry lesson he had with Snape, and he got late like really late.

Y/n looked at her bracelet for a second before pressing on it.

"Peter Parker" y/n whispered to the bracelet and soon blue light came out of the bracelet.

"Hey Redy" Peter said smiling at her "how are you? Been long since we talked"

"Yeah, I am fine. You?" Y/n said yawning.

"I am good, why didn't you sleep it is past twelve by now" Peter said sitting next to her.

"I am waiting for harry to come back" Y/n said resting her head on her palm.

"You look unhappy" Peter said.

"He has been getting a lot of nightmares, they are getting worse and worse, I am scared for him" Y/n said sighing.

"It will be okay, it will always be" Peter said smiling at her.

"I know" y/n said shrugging "I just, how to I put it...I don't know, he doesn't rest at all, always thinking"

"Maybe you also need to rest" Peter said looking at her "look at your bag eyes! You so tried too"

"Yeah yeah" Y/n said nodding, then noticed the door of the common room gotten opened and Harry entered "hey love"

"Hey darling, oh hey Peter" Harry said with a fake smile "how are you doing, mate?"

"I am fine, I will leave you guys. Good night" Peter said then he disappeared.