chapter thirteen: lost in mind

Warning: death, a little of eating disorder and a lot of crying
___________________________________________

Warning: death, a little of eating disorder and a lot of crying___________________________________________

"Relax crystal, I am sure no-one will believe her"

___________________________________________

"Third person pov*

"Literally is that Rita Skeeter mad or something!?" Y/n' said so angryily that it y/n lost control and made the paper turn into aches.

"Relax crystal, I am sure no-one will believe her" Hermione said patting her shoulder.

"Mione she made me look in front of all the people like a sl-"

"Don't you dare say that on yourself, y/n Isabella Odinson" Harry said quickly glaring at y/n "you are not and will never be"

"Yeah Crystal don't you ever say that on yourself " Ron said with a sad and angry face.

"I want to go to my dorm" y/n' said standing up and started walking to the Gryffindor common room.

"Crystal wait!" Y/n' heard a familiar voice say behind her, she turned and saw Mathew running to her.

"What is it mat?" Y/n' said.

"Look Crystal, I am so sorry about what that Rita bitch wrote and I am so sorry that our friendship made people look at you that way and I am also sorry that Malfoy and parkson said that" Mathew said panting.

"It is fine mat, and I am also never ashamed of our friendship, no I am so happy that we are friends and that we are close friends too" y/n' said smiling at him sadly.

"Thanks Crystal, why aren't you at breakfast anyway?" Mathew asked as they walked towards the Gryffindor common room. Y/n' said the password and let Mathew come in with her.

The Gryffindor students got used to see Mathew with the golden quartet. And used to have a green scarf in the middle of them even though Mathew always wears a gryffindor scarf from y/n'a scarfs.

"Couldn't stand being there, you know all the disgusting looks that people give me now" y/n' said shrugging as they sat by the fireplace.

"Since when you care about people crystal, girl you are the most powerful of them all, did you forget who you are! You are Y/n' Isabella Odinson, the goddess of magic" Mathew said shaking her by her shoulders by every word.

"But-"

"No buts! You will come with me now! And have breakfast with your best friends, me and your husband Harold before the breakfast period finishes" mathew said grabbing her hand and pulled her out of the common room to the hallway again.

"I got her back!" Mathew said as he made y/n sit in between him and harry and put food on her plate "eat!"

"Okay okay" y/n' said grabbing her fork but suddenly lots of letters came to her.