chapter fourteen: Harry mets y/n's brothers

Hola! Cómo estás? That is Spanish my besties

Let's get into the chapter!!!
___________________________________________

Let's get into the chapter!!!___________________________________________

James?...

___________________________________________

*Harry's pov*

"Lucky that the ground was soft" I heard a voice said.

"He looks picky" I heard Ron's voice

"Picky? He fell of hundreds of miles-" I heard Fred said.

"Let's throw you of the astronomy tower-" I heard George continue Fred's sentence.

"And see if you will be okay or dead" they both said in one voice.

I opened my eyes slowly to see the whole quidditch team in front of but a certain girl was missing...

"Harry! How are you feeling?" Hermione asked whose eyes where red and puffy.

"I am good...what happened?" I asked sitting up.

"You feel of your broom-"

"From hundreds of miles"

"Really? I am asking about the match? We didn't lose, right?" I asked looking at them.

"No-one blames you harry" Hermione said.

"Where is Oliver and where is y/n?" I asked. She wouldn't just leave me here right?

"Oliver is still in the shower" Angela said.

"I think he is trying to drown himself" Fred said

"And y/n?"

"Umm...when y/n saw you falling she jumped of her broom and flew to catch your body before it hits the ground. But..." Hermione said and by the looks on her face she was trying to calm her self from crying.

"But?" I ask nervously.

"When she flew with some much speed and caught your body. She could stop the speed before her and you hitting the ground but she had her arms wrapped around you so protectively and again she hit her head hardly and fainted" Ron continued the story.

"She has been asleep for 2 hours now...she didn't wake up since what happened" Hermione said still trying to calm down. "She is beside you"

I turned my head to see y/n sleeping in the bed. Her head was banged and her arm was wrapped up with banged.

I tried to get up and successfully I did. I didn't notice that Hermione and Ron are gone with the rest of the visitors.

I went to her bed and looked at her. I removed a stand of hair that was on her eyes.