chapter sixteen: woah there! that was a lot!

Hello! How are you besties???? Why don't you go to my tiktok account???? I want to see you there! And I am so thankful for 2.44k! I am so Happy to meet you guys. Soooo? Let get into it? I have a tine tiny disappointment for this chapter. Sorry not sorry

AND PLEASE COMMENT I REALLY LOVE YOUR REACTIONS!
___________________________________________

AND PLEASE COMMENT I REALLY LOVE YOUR REACTIONS!___________________________________________

"This all was a dream!"
___________________________________________
*Harry's pov*

"Harry! Mate! Wake up!!!" I heard Ron shout.

I opened my eyes slowly to see me in my pajamas, on the couch of my room in Asgard tower.

"Come on mate the ball will start in two hours" Ron said sitting by me.

What?

"What? The ball has finished yesterday?" I said confusedly.

"No the ball will start in two hours now get ready quickly!" Ron said and got out the room.

This all was a dream!
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

"Now don't forget to send us letters Isabella" mother said as we hugged before leaving to the platform.

I wasn't Christmas yet but we decided to go send Christmas and the rest of the holiday in Hogwarts.

"I will mother. Don't worry" I said as I turned to Loki and Thor who were standing with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Going to miss you, redy" Thor said ruffling my hair.

"Me too Thor" I said smiling at him and Loki.

"No don't look at me I won't miss you" Loki said shrugging.

"Who said I will miss you?" I said teasing him.

"I am really going to miss you Loki! I will send you letters" Ron said hugging Loki.

"Oh me too Ron! Who will help me in pranks now!" Loki said hugging Ron back dramatically.

"Yeah... anyway. I will see you guys in summer bye!" I said and by that we went to take the train to get back to our beloved school
___________________________________________

"WAKE UP!!!" I shouted in the boys dormitory.

"Y/n! No need to shout!" Ron snapped throwing a pillow on my face.

"Hey! It is Christmas you idiots!!! Come one get up or I will take your presents!" I shouted getting to my dorm to open my presents.

"Happy Christmas, crystal!" Hermione said sitting next me on the floor to open her presents too.

"Happy Christmas Mione!" I said back started to open the presents. "Let me start with yours and then by the avengers"

I got from mrs.weasly a red jumper with a yellow y/n/l (your name letter). Ron got me loads of candy and chocolate frogs, Fred and George got me some prank stuff, Hermione got me a necklace with a stone charm in it.