chapter twenty: untold truth

Hola! How are you besties??? Let's get into the chapter!
___________________________________________

Hola! How are you besties??? Let's get into the chapter!___________________________________________

"We need you to be with y/n this summer"
___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

Y/n' stared at Tony and her brother.

"How could you! I trusted you and after all this time you have been his friend!" Hermione shouted to Remus.

"Hermione-"

"Don't trust him harry!" Hermione said looking at Harry and then to Remus again "he is a werewolf!"

Silence in the room and the Remus started talking again.

"I don't deny I am" remus

"W-what are you doing?" Y/n' asked looking at Tony and thor being shocked not even noticing what Hermione said.

"Told you things need to be told on the right moment and here we are" tony said then turned to look at Siruis Black. "Hello cousin"

"Hello to you too cousin" Siruis said standing next to him. "Long time no see"

"Cousin!" Y/n gasped looked at them both. "What do you mean by cousin? How? Tony you are a Muggle and how are you even here? And how do you know him, how did you come here? I-i"

"Y/n relax" Remus said.

"Relax!" Y/n' shouted "I feel now that my whole life is a lie!"

"Give me that rat!" Siruis shouted walking to Ron where tony pulled him back. "Look at him tony! He is missing a toe!"

"I know siruis. I know!" Tony said still trying to pull him away "we have explain everything to them. You owe Harry the truth"

"Let me explain" tony said looking at y/n "you need to know the real story, you too y/n"

"Explain what? He killed my parents" Harry said pointing at Siruis "he is the reason they are dead!"

"No harry it wasn't him, it was someone who I thought surly was dead" Remus said.

"Who is it then?" Harry asked firmly.

"Peter Pettigrew!" Remus said after that the room was silent a bit.

"I need explanations" y/n' said looking at the four adults "right now or things will be worse, and I mean it"

"When we were students here" Remus said explaining "we were friends me, siruis, James your father Harry, Peter, Thor and tony-"

"Tony? How?" Y/n asked looking at Tony "how you are a wizard and never told me"

"I gave you a hint" tony said "the day we went to buy Harry's gift and I told you I knew Lily Evans, Harry's mom"