Ch. 22

Mackenzie

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant" i was looking out the window trying to avoid him as he asked again when I didn't say anything the first time he asked "I deserve the right to know"

Snapping my head towards him my wolf rise to the surface "You've lost that right when you were about to kill me!" I yelled taking the IV out of my arm not caring about the small blood coming out and stand up.

"I was being controlled I thought Diana was my mate and you killed her, plus you killed my brother" now it was his turn to yell. Flashback of the time I spent with Cole flooded through my mind. "I did not kill him" I yelled back not caring that his wolf was coming out just like mine.

"Then who did!"

"Jeremy did, he shot Cole with a silver bullet"

"Why!" I knew what he wanted me to say. To say that it was my fault, that even if I didn't pull the trigger it was somehow my fault and that's just what I did "Because of me" I whispered "If I just left Cole and let Jeremy and his gang take me he would still be alive. He was my best friend"

Growling he inched closer to me "You should have left my brother alone. You know what I said I was sorry for rejecting you but thinking back to how messed up you really are I'm not sorry at all. You're just a messed up hell hound that nobody wants. I don't know why my brother was ever friends with you" Growling I've had enough of him. Shifting I attacked him head on causing us to break the door to my room and roll around the floor until Darcy push me off him and made distance between us.

"Stand down" he yelled as everyone backed away from us while someone yells for someone to get Tristan. Growling I stood in a fighting stance "Either stand down or I'll make you stand down" ignoring his threat I ran to him as he shift into his wolf. Screams and rushing feet to get out of the way surrounded us as we continued to fight.

Shifting under me he used all his weight to throw me into the wall. Before I could get up Darcy was already heading my way but before he could get to me Tristan steps in between us "Both of you need to shift back you're scaring the pack" he said somehow I felt the last part was directed at me. Noticing neither one of us was going to shift back before the other he sighed in run his fingers threw his hair.

"Okay look kenzie if you shift back I'll take you to your favorite place" he offered looking around I could see the women and kids frightened when my eyes reached there's and the men sent glares at me. Growling I went back into what use to be my hospital room grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. Shifting back I quickly put on my clothes and walked to the exit door.

"Come on!" I yelled when I notice he was still standing in the same spot. "But you haven't finish recov-" the doctor said as the door was closing but I just kept walking "Um kenzie I know I said I'd take you to your favorite place but don't you think you should wait until you're fully recov-" one look at my face told him to shut up or else.

"You're taking me and that's final" I said walking outside the pack house "Yes ma'am" walking to the car he opened the door for me then got in on his side.

**********

"Are you going to talk to me?" Tristan ask after ten minutes of watching me paint. My favorite place since I was little was an art studio but my all time favorite was Zed's art studio which is where we are at now. "Come on kenz talk to big daddy Tristan" poking me in my sides repeatedly until I snapped I slapped his hand away "What!" I yelled

"Ah I finally got you to talk" shaking my head I couldn't resist to smile at him "Aye even a smile I knew you couldn't resist big daddy" laughing as I watching him dance in victory it felt good to laugh. "Why are you my friend?" i asked between laughs "Because im awesome" he said walking back to his chair.