Epilogue

Mackenzie

3 Years Later

"Let me hold my god son" Layla said when she walked in seeing Liam in my arms. We were having a cook out in our new house that's a few miles away from the pack house. Layla and Heidi have been wanting to see Liam all week.

Liam is three months old born on April 2. He has my brown hair and his dad grey eyes. Handing him to Layla I could already tell she was going to spoil him to death.

"The amazing Tristan has arrived!" Walking through the door with bags in his hands "Hey little fella" he said letting Liam hold his finger in his small hand. "You look just like mommy. Thank God" he said but whispered the last part to him but loud enough for us to hear.

"I thought I smelled a hater in here" Darcy said coming from the back door walking over to me. He gave me a quick kiss before turning around to look at Tristan.

"And I thought I smelt burnt food" smiling Tristan walked over to us and gave Darcy a man hug. "I don't burn food unlike you"

"I don't burn food" Tristan said making everyone look at him "Okay I do but it's not my fault the food takes to long to cook." Shaking our heads we walk to the backyard. Leaving the men at the grill me and Layla grab a drink of ice tea then sat on a lawn chairs.

"Where's Heidi?" Handing me back Liam she took a sip of her ice tea. "I don't know she said she'll be a little late since she got a surprise.

"Talking about me already" a voice said from be hind us. Turning around to see Heidi smiling at us. Looking behind her I frowned "What?" she asked "Where's the surprise?"

"Oh right...Come on out" with that said a red head guy stepped out of the house and stood beside Heidi as their hands interlock "Guys this is Justin"

"Hi Justin. I haven't seen you before" I said getting up "I would shake your hand but.." I said looking down at Liam then back at Justin.

"Yea um you haven't seen me before because I'm a tracker. I've just came back a few days ago" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "So how did you two meet?" Layla ask standing next to me with her arms crossed.

"Well one night I was taking a walk and I guessed I walked to far out I was to close to the border and Justin found me and offered to walk me back and we hit it off from there"

"Okay enough of this romance crap the sun is setting and the fireworks, food and camera are ready" Tristan said taking a picture catching everyone off guard "The perfect picture well the baby makes it perfect" laughing darcy handed Tristan and Justin a lighter "Come on let's start this 4th of July with a bang"

Walking to the other side of the yard the guys arranged the fireworks while deciding on which one should they light first. Giving Heidi Liam I fixed everyone plate just as the fireworks started. Sitting in a chair Darcy sat me on his lap giving me a kiss on the cheek putting his head against mines looking me straight in the eye.

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you too" I said back "My butterfly"

________________________________________________

An

Really going to miss this story but it have to come to an end. Thanks for sticking to the end :D.