Ch.15

Pic of sam on the side

Enjoy :)

_______________________________

Mackenzie

Ugh I keep thinking about him. His smile, jet black hair, and beautiful grey eye's all the things that make him my butterfly. Yes asshole butterfly that would pick A FAKE ALWAYS CRYING FOR NO FUCKING REASON BITCH. Sorry almost lost my temper, but seriously how can I feel the connection and he can't.

"Are you going to smoke your life away?" Layla asked as I blew the smoke out.

"Yep" if getting high makes me forget him for even a second I'll take my chances.

"Well get ready we're leaving in five"

Oh yea she's my new partner since all of the others couldn't take my mood swings and I might have broke one of my old partners arm for saying something stupid. It's not my fault I didn't know he was joking.

This organization or gang whatever you want to call it is exactly the same as I left it. Get assign a job or what I like to call it be the leaders (pimps) bitches (hoes) and do their dirty work, finish the job without getting caught or catch anything, and cause trouble for packs.

Trouble. mmm. *smoke* I would always get troubles attention even when I try to avoid it. Darcy would always get mad at me for distracting him from his work just because I was bored or when I play a prank on him even though he would always get me back.

Smiling at the memories of me and him my smiled quickly fades as I inhaled the last little bit.

Jeremy doesn't have that kind of power. There's a new boss around here and he's interested in you. You're all he ask about. Layla words also flows in my mind. Who's the new boss and how can anyone take away someone wolf away from them.

"Kenz come on Jake found the guy" sighing I wrapped my hair up in put on a dirty blonde wig and emerald green contacts. Tucking in a black tank top into my faded ripped jeans I tied a black and white plaid shirt around my waist then put on my combat boots and nerd glasses.

"Damn" Layla said when she saw me biting her bottom lip. "If only I was gay" licking her lips she looked at me and I her. The only difference about her is that she put on one of many fake tattoos on her and changed her hazel eyes to blue ones. "Why did you change so much -you even changed your sent. What kind of perfume you're wearing anyways?"

"If we're going into that pack I'm gonna have to change most things."

*****

"What store does he work at again?" I asked again getting agitated the urges to kill is slowly coming back to me. I know I said I wanted to go back to my old self but I just can't. I did to much in the past that I don't want to go back doing. I knew what Cole meant when he said urges. Urges to kill anything that stands in my way or just for fun.

"Manhattan Jake said his shift just started" walking into the store I quickly grabbed some shoes and walked to the counter.

"Hi welcome to Manhattan is this all?"

"No umm- Ryan. I was wondering is you have a 12 in the bbb..back" what the actual fuck. Walking into the store was Diana and her friends laughing having a good time while Tristan carried their bags. Why are they in the Silver Knights pack territory?

"Let me go back and check" once he left I looked back at them then looked at Layla.

".. go back their and get him remember he has to be alive and I'll distract them" she suggested

*****

Layla

Quickly stilling a uniform and a hello my name is sticker taking Ryan's place at the cash register.

To say that I was bored was an understatement. But an alluring smell kept me distracted.

mate

My wolf kept repeating in my head. Looking up I realized a man with dirty blonde hair and electric blue eyes was staring back at me.

Can I have my face back?

"Yes it's working...... She still don't remember and neither does he." One of the girls in the group with brown hair whispered stepping away from the rest of the girls."I gave her to you now you have to give him to me permanently...... when will it start?...... A WEEK but I want him no- yes sir"

Should I feel bad for listening to someone conversation..... nahhh.

"Excuse me-"

"Layla" I cut the dirty blonde before he could say anything else. "It's Layla"

"Hello Layla I'm Tristan" he smiled showing his dimples "I'm ready to check out" putting a pile of clothes on the counter I start scanning and removing the security tags on the items.

"So how's life" I continued the awkward conversation until the desire to mess with my mate came into mind.

"Good"

"How come you're not dressed up today?" I asked looking him up and down

"Pardon me?" confusion shown on his face was making it hard not to laugh

"It's okay I don't judge. Wear what you want to wear" furrowing his brows some more until realization hit him and he starts to panic.

"No... I'm not....not a cross dresser" he stammered

"It's okay we all have to come out the closet at some point. If you like it up there that's fine it's your choice" still folding clothes I briefly look at his shocked face then continwued to scan.

"I'm not gay either I'm totally straight" he clarified quickly

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm su-" suddenly the smell of blood filled our nose. Shit kenzie what are you doing. "Is everything alright back their" looking at the back where kenzie and Ryan at. "I smell blood-"

"Period!!! I'm on my period, but let's not talk about that mate-" I quickly covered my mouth. I wasn't suppose to say that last part.

Smiling he leaned closer to me "I like it when you blush. Mate."

"And I love it when you're other girls errand boy" I said gesturing to the waiting girls a few distance behind him. "That'll be $575" Putting the bags on the counter he swiped the card and Put in the code. 4 7 1 9.

"I have no choice I gotta stick around them, but before I go can I get Your number. To keep my wolf at bay until I can get you and bring you to my pack." I was about to argue with him but we have to go before someone notice.

"Fine" writing a fake number down I quickly gave it to him in start walking towards the back.

"Oh and if this is a fake number" stopping I turned to look at him "I will find you mate"

Walking into the back blood surrounded my shoes.

"What the- kenzie stop" slowly walking to the injured and very scared boy kenzie was covered in his blood ready to attack him again. Before she took another stepped closer I blocked her path "You can't kill him we need him"

"I know....I was....I just.....couldn't control myself. Sorry" she apologize but it never met her eyes. She wanted to kill him. "I still can't get him out of my head" Pulling a blunt out she lit it and inhaled. "We should get going my parents don't like unexpected guess or me very much"