Ch. 20

Mackenzie

"Wait what" pushing the stray strand of hair from my face or at lease tried to since these hand cuff was still restricting me draining me and my wolf energy. "I knew someone was helping diana,but i didn't think it would be you" smiling sam looked at me "I know i know shocker isn't it. I mean even the big bad alpha here didn't see it coming" growling darcy took a step closer to sam.

"Why are you doing this?" darcy ask slipping on some shorts "I'm sure killing me and taking over my pack isn't the only thing that you want. You woud've tried already instead of waiting so long"

"Wow you're smarter than i thought" putting his hands in his pockets "I wanted to make sure that my plan would work. The plan was to kill you then take over the pack, but that all changed when Mackenzie came."

"What does Mackenzie have to do with this?" Looking just as confused as I was Darcy looked between me and Sam "Don't look at me I don't know what he's talking about either" shrugging my shoulders I looked around the area. Something's not right.

"Ah ah ah if you still can't figure it out then why should I tell you. By the way where is Diana?" Growling Darcy's eyes darkened "What do you want with my mate?"

 "Let's just say me and her still got things to settle. If you know what i mean" that was it shifting darcy wolf growled he charged at sam or at least he tried to. Some kind of force was holding him back stopping him only a foot away from him. "Wow that was close, don't you think Adele" a lady with dark brown hair and pale green eyes.

 "Have we met before?" i asked adele remembering eyes that look just like her's. Smiling she nodded her head "Yes we have and i must say i enjoyed chasing you" okay that wasn't weird at all. All she had to say was yes we have but no she had to be creepy about it.

Suddenly we heard screaming "Diana" coming out of the woods was Diana and adelina being carried by one of Sam's men. "Let her go" struggling to break free from Adele magic Darcy tried to get to Diana. Growling I hate seeing him like this for someone who isn't his real mate. Why can't he feel our bound?

"It's about time you join us" walking over to Diana Sam grabbed her by her throat lifting her up. "I don't like people who don't keep their end of the deal" squeezing her throat tighter he threw her on the ground. Coughing she slowly got up "I tried to get her to like you, I really did-"

"No you really didn't cause if you did kenzie wouldn't be thinking about Darcy" Wait what does this have to do with me. Voicing what I was thinking Sam turned to me but before he could answer adelina said a few words breaking the spell setting Darcy free. Once free he charged at Sam as if on cue Jeremy and his men jumped in.

The plan was for them to rescue us but that went down hill as soon as the fight started. Slowly wrapping my arms around my stomach I backed away from the fight. I can't let my baby get hurt even more.

Turning around about to run Diana stood in front of me. "This is all your fault" she tackled me to the ground my arms firmly press on my stomach protecting it. "If you would've just forgot about Darcy and not fight the magic the spell would've worked and I wouldn't have been in this mess" punching me repeatedly I held back thinking about the baby and the slight chance of it making it. Punching me in my side I growled knowing my eyes had changed colors.

"You're a worthless hell hound that no one loves. I mean look at you, your parents don't even love you" grabbing me by my hair she slams my head on the ground "Darcy doesn't even love you or else he wouldn't love me" getting up she stood above me. Raising her foot she slammed it down on my stomach before I could turn over. Pain shot threw me instantly.

In a blink of an eye I shifting into my wolf. Not wasting any time she shift into her's charging at me. I decided to let my wolf take over charging at Diana full speed. Tackling her to the ground I aimed for her neck snapping my teeth at her. Using her hind legs she pushed me off of her digging her claws into my stomach. What the hell was with her aiming at my stomach.

When she came at me again I bit down on her leg and shook it until it detached from her body. Not satisfied just yet I pressed down on her stomach cracking her ribs ripping her to shreds. Limping away from her now dead body i killed everyone who was in my path only stopping when a loud howl was heard trough out the snow covered woods.

Pain shoots between my leg every move I make I shifted back making small steps. Stopping about to fall down Darcy appeared out of nowhere tackling me to the ground.

"You killed her" he whispered lowly. I don't know if it was because I lost my mind or Diana banged my head harder then I thought but I started laughing truly laughing. "Out of all the things that happened you still feel nothing"

"What are you talking about?"

"That night when you smelt a witch in my room it was adelina" looking in the far distance I saw adelina fighting Adele, both were powerful witches "Before you guys came in she told me I had to kill Diana. She didn't have time to tell me why but now I get. In order to set you free I had to kill her, but I guess you really did love her since you still don't feel anything."

"Of course I don't feel anything I love her" my wolf was crying inside after hearing him say that "Yea whatever"  groaning i tried to look to see any blood other than the blood from fighting but pain hit me as soon as i sat up "Do me a favor in tell me if you blood coming out" i said pointing to my vagina.

 Making a weird face he shakes his head "Hell no"

 "Just do it then you can kill me like you was planned to do" Growling he spread my legs apart and frowned, I guess that's my answer. Holding back the tears i thought about what he or she would look like more me or Darcy.

 "What happened?" shaking my head i quickly wiped away a tear "Nothing"

 "But-" he started but i quickly cut him off all of my emotions poring out but the one that stood out the most was anger as the words i killed my baby repeated in my head. "Why do you fucking care. Just because i'm hurt doesn't mean you can confuse me with that weak dead bitch over there" my eyes were turning red like darcy was turning black. Grabbing my leg he slid me closer to him. before he could do or say anything else i punched him leaving a fist print on his cheek.

 In a blink of an eye his hand was around my neck choking me "I think it's time for you to do your end of the deal in die"

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sooooo so so so so sorry it took me so long to update i've been having writter's block and kept changing on what's going to happen. Anyways are y'all ready for valentines Day or better yet go see 50 Shades of Grey

Vote & Comment