Ch.10

Girl on the side is Heidi-------->

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter

_________________________________________________________

Mackenzie

Knock

Knock

"Hey mackenzie I was wondering if- oh wow um my bad" groaning i opened my eyes then quickly closed the trying to adjust them to the light. Finally my vision cleared and i looked to see who came in. A girl with light blue hair was staring at me with a huge grin on her face.

"What?" noticing my confusion she tilted her head in the direction beside me. Slowly turning to the side i met with a smirking tristan looking straight at me. "It's not what it looks like" trying to get off the bed tristan wrapped his arm around my waist in pulled me back down to him.

"What are you talking about sweetie, it's exactly what it looks like." tristan said making matters worse by kissing my cheek "Do you feel ashamed to show our relationship in public?"

"Yes, yes I do" pouting he shook his head "Just kidding you're my bae for life" quickly giving him a peck on the cheek I got up in stretch my body.

"Are you two-" she started to say but I cut her off by shaking my head "We're best friends"

"Oh ok. I'm heidi by the way" She outstretched her hand to me. It wasn't until then that I notice that she was wearing black skinny jeans, black and yellow Jordan's, and a Nirvana long sleeve shirt.

"You like Nirvana?"

"Hell yea. They're one of my favorite band" I was about to say something but Tristan groan stopped me. Getting up from the bed he picked up his shirt from the ground and walked over to us.

"I feel a long conversation is about to happen so I'm just gonna leave." ruffling my hair he walk to the door in turns back. "Oh in it was nice seeing you again" winking at heidi he opened the door in left.

"How do they know each other" I thought

They're in the same pack genius

Leave me alone Ivy I just woke up ok. Plus I've been here for two years and I barely know anyone in this pack other than Darcy and Tristan.

That's because you don't paay attention to people.

"Not trying to sound rude but why are you here?" I asked as I watched her look around my room.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out since you only hang around Darcy and Tristan." Now that she mentioned it, I do hang around those idiots a lot.

"Sure" grabbing my hand she dragged me to her room to get her phone before we ld eave. Opening the door to her room I'm blinded by one of many posters of my bae, August alsina. "I must say you have good taste" following my gaze she smiled in nodded her head

"Porn star is my favorite song by him" she said as her phone starts to ring. "Hello.......what.....seriously......that's bull shit.......fuck you!" clicking the end call button. Mad or nah.

"What happened?" putting her hand to her forehead she took a deep breath before looking at me

"I'm suppose to be getting a tattoo today and I wanted my friend to draw the art that I wanted but she completely bailed on me."

"I'll do it for you"

"You can draw?" she said with hopeful eyes. "Yea just tell me what you want in I'll draw it for you" smiling she grab a piece of paper and a pencil in handed it to me.

"I want a spider web with a chain as a strand. A spider on the chain with two flies in the middle of the web, one blue and one black." drawing what she described for her tattoo after 10 minutes thinking that she'll like it I finally showed it to her.

"I love it. Thank you so much" giving me a quick hug she looked at the drawing in started jumping.

*********

"I'm so happy I finally got it" Taking a walk around the pack territory Heidi still excited about her new tattoo.

"What does your tattoo stand for anyway" suddenly curious about the art work on her arm I looked at it once more still couldn't understand what it would stand for.

"It stand for life. We're the spider and the chain is our life. The black bug is the path of evil and the blue one is good. We (the spider) choose which one to eat or follow"

"Wow I never thought about it that way" I said as flash backs of my past flooded my mind.

"I had a little sister once her name was Isa. She caught the eyes of my mate Jason. They said that your mate is the only one for you but at some point I felt our bond disappear as if someone broke it without us knowing, being naive I just ignored it. One day I came home to tell Jason and isa the good news that I was pregnant, but couldn't let one word escape me as..." she took a deep breath trying to calm herself down

"As I opened the door to my sister room to see her and Jason having sex. I was furious with them that I started yelling at them. I really snapped when Jason said that she was his true mate and I was just one of those sluts that wants him. I was so mad that I couldn't control myself when I killed them." She looked up at the moon "Who knew that killing them ment killing my baby too" I couldn't help myself, I wrapped my arms around her in hugged her as tight as I could. "kenzie I can't breath" she whispered and I quickly let go.

"I'm sorry" was all I could say to her

"It's okay. I've just chosen the black bug instead of the blue one." About to hug her again when loud growls surrounded us.

"Rogues" I said preparing myself

"Yea a lot of them" suddenly the growing stop. Looking around our surrounding we saw nothing until a brown male wolf jumped out and tackled me to the grown. Growing I pushed him off of me long enough for me to shift. Not a second wasted as I fault with the other wolf. Pinning him down with my front leg on his neck I press down until I heard cracking sound then got off of him. Looking at Heidi she gasped looking at my red eyes.

"Awesome" smiling she pat my head. Shaking I looked behind her just in time to see two wolves running out of the bushes. Pushing her out the way the two wolves attack me as others comes out circling us.

Fuck!

Every time I kill one or two of them more joins in. Heidi joined in and surprisingly holding her own, but for reason they only attack me and only attack her if she interfere. Feeling the old me coming out I quickly hold back. I can't, no I won't go back to the old me.

Whimpering as all of them jumps on me all at once, they immediately starts biting and scratching me leaving deep cuts on me. Hearing a loud growl another wolf joins in fighting the rogues off of me. Noticing that one of my pack members had joined and is hurting them they hurried up in retreated.

"Are you okay" shifting back I turned towards the direction of the voice.

"Yea Im fine" Heidi said shifting back "But kenzie...."

"Mackenzie are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine. Thanks Sam for saving me"

__________________________

Sorry it took so long guys school will be the death of me. Any ways please vote & comment.