Ch. 25

Mackenzie

(A few weeks later)

"Get. Up!!"

"No I don't want to go. You can't make me!" I yelled out to the man I call a best friend while I hold on to the bed as he pull my legs.

"You have to go you're the new luna" he gritted out with a pull to my legs.

"Tristan if you don't make me go I'll make your favorite meal" suddenly one of my hand slip from its position and Tristan took this chance to pull me off the bed causing me to fall landing on my back.

"Really?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest. Sighing I sat up resting my arms on my knees and look up at him "Yes I promise, but only if you don't make me go"

Thinking for a moment he finally shook his head in agreement then left. Sighing I got up and went to take a shower. As I was washing my hair a hand wrapped around me pulling me back into a hard chest while the other covered my mouth.

"Taking a shower without me again" Darcy whispered in my ear. "Yep and I would like to continue this shower without you." I said turning around to rinse out the soap from my hair.

"Ouch that hurt" putting his hand on his necked chest he mocked hurt then smirked "What if I change your mind then can I stay?"

"Depends. How are you going to change my mind?"

*R Scene*

Smiling he lean down and kiss my neck where my mark is. Groaning I leaned back into him feeling Darcy jr. poking me. "Not fair" I managed to say as he chuckled.

"Who said I was fair" turning me around to look at him he gave me a small peck "Beautiful"

 "Aww thank you. Now get out" smiling sweetly at him I waited for him to leave. Growling he put his hands on the back of my thighs and lift me up pressing me into the wall. "Nope I think I like it better in here" he said while biting my neck.

Moaning I grabbed his hair and pull his head back crashing my lips to his. The kiss was fast and urgent as if this was the last time we'll see each other. Pulling back he trailed open mouth kisses down my neck and in between my breast. He covered one breast and he gently licked and sucked one then the other.

"Darcy" I moaned out as he slowly move my clit in circles before he slips a finger inside of me. Once I was ready for him he pushed through my walls. "Fuck" he groan out speeding up the pace. Digging my nails into his back I could feel how close I was to my release. "Let go baby" he said before kissing my mark causing me to scream out his name as I came.

*R Scene Ends*

Getting out of the now cold shower I wrapped a towel around my necked body and wet hair. Walking to the closet I grabbed a blue high waist skirt with a greyish brown shirt with a brown belt and blue heels then stepped out to see a half necked darcy staring at me. (picture of the outfit on the side or should I say the top now)

"What?" walking to the mirror to see if I looked out of the ordinary I turn back around when I saw nothing to look at him. "I think I need another shower" he groaned out. Shaking my head I went to the dresser to get a bra and underwear.

Putting on my clothes I heated up the curler then curled my hair putting it in  high ponytail. Not wanting to wear a lot of make up I put on eyeliner and lip gloss. "Why are you getting all dressed up for?" Darcy asked once he was fully clothed and looked at me with a raised brow.

 "For myself" I scoffed rolling my eyes. Sometimes a girl just want to get dressed up for no reason. Rolling his eyes he huffed "I was hoping you would say for the meeting  that's about to start in about... five minutes" he said looking at the time on his phone.