Ch.11

Picture of kenzie on side

Enjoy

______________________________

Darcy

"Are you going to watch the movie with me or not?" Diana says standing at my office door with her arms cross.

"Can't I got work to do in it might take me all night" I said rubbing my eyes as I pick up my pen in sign my approval on a paper.

"You always have work to do. You never spend time with me" pouting she turned to walk out but I stopped her

"Wait" she stopped in turned around to look at me "Come here". Slowly walking over towards me she sat in my lap in wrapped her arms around her waist.

"How about I take you out to dinner tonight and finish my work when we get back." nodding her head eagerly she kissed me softly

Deepening the kiss a knock at the door stopped us. "Come in" opening the door with a bang kenzie and Tristan was at the door way arguing.

"Please kenzie don't do it" Tristan begged gaining my curiosity "He'll kill me"

"Remember that time when you told him I was the one who shaved one of his eyebrows. Well this is Pay back" smiling she turned to me about to say something but Tristan stopped her.

"I'll do anything"

"Then run around the mall naked and buy me some subway"

"Hellll no! I'll be arrested by the time I run pass the third store"

Turning back to me with an evil smile kenzie told me something I wasn't expecting "Tristan was the one who put kol-aid in your shower head, making you all sticky this morning." Putting Diana down I told her to get ready while I handled this.

"Oh shit" Running out the door I brushed passed kenzie and started chasing him.

************

Mackenzie

My wolf was on cloud nine from being so close to her mate. I'm still trying to figure out why Darcy doesn't feel the bound like I do. Whimpering ivy couldn't stand the thought about not being with him.

Moaning when he brushed passed me to get Tristan I couldn't help myself. The bound was strong and since he's an alpha and I'm a hell hound I don't know how much stronger it'll get.

"Clearly not strong enough since he's with Diana" I thought staring at her trying to figure out why she's here.

"Um why are you staring at me?" sitting in Darcy's chair she cross her leg over the other in leaned back.

"Why are you here?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"I told you, I ran away because I don't want to marry someone other than my mate" she said in a duhh tone.

"Yea but out of all the places you go to the strongest pack in the continent" raising an eyebrow I watched her shift uncomfortably in Darcy's chair.

"Well I...I.... " stuttering she started fidgeting in the seat. "I thought that since the main girls in books goes to the strongest pack in met there mate then I should try it. I wasn't really expecting it to actually happen" she said. Before I could respond back to her Heidi came in and quickly grabbed my hand in started to pull me away.

"Sorry luna I really need to borrow her for something that's really important "

"It's okay our conversation is over anyway" smiling she waved as Heidi drags me away from her.

***********

"This is what's really important" I said taking my cup and my wings in things meal as we walk to the fountain drinks. After begging her to tell me what's so "important" she pulled into the parking lot of zaxby's.

"Yes I was dying from starvation" shaking my head I followed her lead in start picking out what I wanted to drink.

"You mix your drinks too" watching me mix the sodas she smiled with pride "I knew we would be best friends" slinging her arm around my shoulder I quickly pushed it off of me. My shoulder was burning from where her arm was.

"What's wrong?" worried she backed away slightly

"I think I'm going into heat"

_________________

wow she's going into heat. How's she gonna deal with it if Darcy doesn't want her. Until next chapter :).

Don't forget to vote n comment