Ch.2

Mackenzie

"Get your hands off of me" That prick of an alpha decided its ok to touch me whenever he feels like it.

"Would you stop resisting" his grip on my arm tightens as he drags me

"Are you going to let me go?"

"No"

"Then no" I quickly said as I bend down to where his hand was on my arm and bit down, hard and ran opposite direction. Being the male alpha that he is I didn't get far as his arms wrap around my waist and tackled me down.

"Get off of me" With one hand he put my hands above my head and pressed the lower part of his body to mines making sure I don't move. Suddenly my stomach start to hurt but I ignored it. I am not letting him know that his touch hurts me.

Why is the burning in my stomach back?

"You are coming with me whether you like it or not" Not even giving me a chance to protest, he threw me over his shoulder and continued to walk back the direction we were going. Suddenly realization hit me as the only thing I can look at is trees, grass, and his ass. Guess which one I picked *drum roll* if you guessed his ass you are right if you didn't slap yourself....... just kidding...maybe.

"Nice ass" I said while poking it as he kept walking

"Thanks yours doesn't look half bad either" he said finally stepping into a building and walk down some steps

"You know you can let me go now. I'm not dangerous." sniffing the air I notice we are not alone. It must be at least 45 wolfs in here, then it all clicked. "No way, you are not putting me in a cell."

"Alpha you're here wo- what the. Um darcy do you know you have someone's butt on the side of your face" a guy said probably looking confused

"I'll tell you later now get a key to one of the cells" darcy said and continued walking until we stop in front of a cell. Seconds later the guy who he was talking to came down with a key and some clothes. The guy was tall but a little shorter then darcy, he had dirty blonde hair and electric blue eyes. Darcy placed the key into the key hole and stretched his other arm that wasn't holding up to tape something and I hear the gate open. Stepping inside he dropped me hard on the ground and stepped out to close the gate. He took the clothes that the guy brought with him and put it on.

"What don't I get a change of clothes" I said before he locked the gate trapping me inside

"Why? you look ok to me" darcy said stretching up to tap the code again

"I know you like looking at me like this but I don't want to be pounced on by that guy" I said pointing to another prisoner across from me. "Now one of you are going to give me your shirt at lease." Finally getting up I crossed my arms over my chest and had a staring contest with the boys.

"Fine" Taking off his shirt, darcy tossed it to me and put in the code in locked the gate

"Thanks butterfly" I yelled as they walked away, remembering the first time I met darcy and calling him a butterfly. tehehe

**********************

"Oh alpha, oh alpha free me, alpha free me cause I have to pee" I sung for the millionth time today while receiving 'shut up's, somebody please take this girl to the bath room, and just use the one in the cell like the rest of us.'

Finally the guy who was with darcy came looking very tired and annoyed. After all the shut up's finally figuring out his name is Tristen. I got up and walked to the gate making sure not to get to close , who knows, he could be one of those types of people who are ready to beat the shit out of who ever woke them up.