Chapter Twenty: Enter The Foundation (Part I)

Stand User: Bowie

Age: 2

Stand Name:  3005

Power: D

Speed: B

Range: D

Stamina: A

Precision: A

Potential: D

"Mr. Higashikata, we... found a little something while you and Shizuka were inside Staples."

"Oh?" Josuke asked, turning around in his driver's seat to face Clapton. "That's a..."

"It's a bearded dragon," Clapton said, holding the now docile creature in his hands. "And it's a Stand User too."

"A Stand User, you say?" Josuke asked. "Things are making a little more sense now."

"What do you mean?" Clapton asked.

Josuke handed him what looked to be a flyer.

"While we were inside, we came across a woman and her daughter printing out these flyers. They asked us to take a copy and be on the lookout."

Clapton placed the small lizard onto Shizuka's lap, who sat beside him in the back as Monica had been too embarrassed by her early encounter with the creature to be next to him. Now he was free to read the flyer with ease.

"He's a missing pet! And the fact that he has this Stand..."

"The mother told me that her kid gave it to a man to hold, but then it started acting strangely and escaped."

"The owners didn't realize that Bowie here was a Stand User?"

"Now that we've gathered enough facts, I can conclude that it's probably a good thing that Bowie escaped from them. We don't know what kind of danger it could've put them in. They definitely were not Stand Users."

"It already put someone in danger," he said looking in Monica's direction, who avoided making eye contact with him. "Do you do shoe restorations, Mr. Higashikata?" the young man joked.

Josuke sighed.

"I'll deal with that soon, but first there's a couple of things we need to do. Our first objective is finding its home, but we have an accommodation for it."

"You're not going to return him to his owners, are you?"

"Of course not. Instead, we'll hand him over to the Foundation. They'll take care of him. Well actually, there is a very minute chance that he could returned, but for that to happen, we'll need someone I know to render his Stand useless."

"It's Mr. Kishibe, right? That friend of yours." Shizuka said.

"Calling him a friend would be a bit too generous. I prefer the term long-time acquaintance. But yes, his Stand Heaven's Door is capable of turning Bowie back into a normal bearded dragon. The chances of him actually helping us are practically zero, so we're gonna have to send Bowie to the Foundation. And besides, Rohan's on the other side of the planet. Bowie's family will have to let him go."

Clapton looked at the small creature with a bit of pity. Even though it didn't possess the capability for showing emotion, or even missing someone, his owners would be upset. Not for long though, he thought. Everyone has to heal at some point.

"What's your second objective?" Clapton asked.

"We need to give his Stand a name, the Foundation can't enter it into the database without-