Goldilocks and the Three Bears

A/N: From this point on, the contents may be gruesome for some. You are advised not to read on if you cannot take it.

Huh? Where was I? I woke up on soft wet grass. Why was I on grass? I should be at home-

"Agh!" I felt a sharp pain at the side of my head. My head is dizzy... why am I dizzy?

I was trying to recall what happened to me? I could remember a vague memory... a woman screaming and grabbing me, pulling me away from two burly men with green skin. Why would they have green skin.

Think harder, think harder! I was missing something! There must be some kind of clues! I remembered yelling Mommy. So that woman must be my mommy.

My stomach growled as I tried to think. Food. I needed food. Maybe if I had something to eat, I'd have a clearer mind. Where could I find food?

My surroundings were foggy. Where was I suppose to go? I just walked around, but I didn't bump into a single tree. Was I just walking in circles?  I thought so, until I bumped my knee into something.

"Ow! Ow, ow!" I jumped around on one leg while blowing on my knee. That hurt. Wait... why was I blowing my knee? 

Another vague memory surfaced. I had blood on my knee, and a kind woman, mommy! She blew on my leg as I cried.

"Pain pain go away. Don't hurt my little Aurum," she sang beautifully.

"Pain pain go away. Please don't hurt me," I sniffled. The aroma of food broke me out of my thoughts of pain. What I'd bumped into was a picnic bench, with bowls of hot porridge layed out in three seperate bowls, one big, one medium and one small.

My stomach grumbled again. But these were people's food. I can't eat it... can I? My stomach growled louder.

"Just a little. I won't eat too much," I climbed onto the bench and went to the biggest bowl. They won't notice if I just ate  a little. I took a spoonful of the porridge.

"Ah! It's too hot!" I hissed. It felt like it was boiling my tongue! I can't eat this! The medium bowl. Maybe it would be a little cooler. I ate a spoonful from it. "Too cool!" I spit it out. How long was it left out? It was as if it was snow instead! The last bowl... it was small. I'll just take a small bite so they won't notice. It was- "It's just right. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right!" It was so good. I- I can eat a little more, right?

I ate another spoonful. Then another. And another. Without realising it, I finished the whole bowl dry. I- I didn't mean to. 

I jumped off the bench and walked away. The fog still surrounded me, but I could see a house nearby. Maybe I should go in and apologise. I knocked on the door. No one answered. I pushed past the door. It wasn't locked?

"Excuse me, anyone in here?" I asked loudly. No response. I could go in, right?

I walked into a cozy living room, with three chairs in the centre. On the wall hung a painting of three bears, one big, one medium, and a cub. Who had pictures of bears? My legs were tired form walking. I could sit down, right? They won't notice anyways. I climbed onto the biggest one. It was so hard and uncomfortable. "This is to hard." I moved on to the medium one. I immediately sank into it. I struggled to climb out of it. "This is too soft!" I looked at the smallest one. Hmmm... I sat on it. It was comfortable, I liked it. "This is just right," I smiled to myself. I heard a light crack, and the chair broke under me. Oh no! It must have been too small. Whoops.