Chapter Fifteen- Error

Scar watched as Julian hesitated. He removed himself from on top of her and ceased any further touching. Even as she went to touch him, he moved away.

        "What is it?" She asked, him facing away from her.

        "You don't want this..." He said in a content tone with an obvious tone of disappointment.

        "Yes I do."

        "No, If you did, you would not look at me with those eyes..."

        "What am I supposed to look with?" She said attempting to make a joke.

        "You don't get it, Scar. I want to control you...I want to be overlapping you and holding you down but you wanting it. I want to know I have full reign...you aren't ready to give that up. I do not blame you and do not want to force you..." He said buttoning his shirt from the bottom up.

        "I don't understand..."

        "You want this to be a mutual thing. Something we both take parts in..."

        She nodded. "Exactly. I want to be in full control. I want you to move when I say, moan when I say...Scream when I say...You can not control it..."

        "Teach me..." She said reaching out for him.

        "Scarlett, I don't think this is going to work..."

        "What?"

        "You want some life of romance and flowers. I do not do that..."

        "I know. You are a control freak."

        "I am dominant. Master."

        "You are a slave owner."

        The words hit hard against him. He gave her a stern look.

        "You are nothing but an aroused man looking for a poor girl to screw over. I am so thankful I did not fall for that. You are my teacher!" It was as if she now realized the effect of her obsession. "I admired your maturity, your mind that was completely together...But now I see I was wrong. You are more screwed up than me."

        "I still want you-"        

        "No. I'm done with this...I deserve the romance and flowers. Not someone who just wants to control me."

        "I thought you knew that..."

        "I thought other things too...I thought you wanted a relationship with me..."

        He froze. "I didn't know that's what you wanted...."

        "Now you do. But it's too late...Goodbye Julian Scott." She said dismissing herself form his presence. She began walking home, about a half a mile until she got home.

*NOW IT WILL GET GOOD! STAY PATIENT LOVELIES!