Chapter Nineteen- Late Night Arguments

"You did not even two hours ago. You were willing to let me-"

        Not wanting Errik to hear of her moment of weakness, she interjected.

        "You completely embarrassed me. Left my heart lingering just for you to burn it and discard it. Now I'm doing that to you. Leave or I'll..."

        "What? Call the police? Go ahead. I would love to tell them how you were drinking under age..." He said looking at the bottle.

        She went to push him but found a harsh grasp upon her arms. A deep voice cleared in the corner.

        "I believe the lady doesn't want you here..." He said, is accent incredibly prominent as he contained poise yet intimidation.

        "Who the fuc-"

        "I suggest you leave since you are a teacher after all. How will it look to police for a teacher to be forceful with a student after school?"

        Julian turned to Scarlett and gave her a glare.

        "We are done!" He shouted as he stormed out of the house.

        As he went to leave, Scarlett quickly went to push Errik to leave as well-pushing him toward the door. "Thank you but you should go. My dad will be home soon."

        "Are you going to be alright?"

        She nodded slowly-almost as if she wanted to shake her head instead.

        "Here..." He said handing her a card. "Anytime. I don't care when." He said as he gave her a smile. "Please don't forget to lock your door." He said as he turned to leave. She did just that before hiding herself in the bathroom for the remainder of the night.