Chapter Fifty Nine- A Believed Empty Threat

Arriving at his apartment, Scar raced from the car to the door to find it ajar. She found he was not there.

"Where in the hell could he be?" She asked, begging for some form of sign of his current location. "The school!" She yelled loudly.

Running back to the car, Errik drove Scar to the school where she ran to the classroom and pushed open the door. She saw him standing on a chair with a rope already knotted but loose on his neck.

"Don't!" She screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks. "You can't do this! You are loved by so many!"

"Not you. I loved you . I wanted YOU and you picked him!" Julian said pointing to Errik who just entered the room.

"Listen, I know we don't get along, but you can't do this."

"It's easier for you isn't it bro? Me out of the picture? I know I'm fu***d up in the head. You don't have to tell me. I know I want to hurt people but it's because I've been hurt. You were always the one getting trophies and the girls."

Scar slowly walked closer as she watched their every move and listened to their every word.

"Mom and dad favored you. Do you know how much that takes a toll on someone?"

"You have so-"

"So much to live for? No, I don't. I lived for you and now you are disgusted with me. You don't have to pretend you care. I should have just done this and on Monday they would have found me."