Chapter Forty Three- Jealousy

Running out to the lobby, Scar quickly scanned for Errik to find him enter the bathroom. With clenched fists, he pushed open the door harshly before she followed. As she entered, he was looking down at the sink until she placed her arm on him. He shifted his shoulder.

        "You told me you were done with him." He said as his voice was cold as well as his movements.

        "I am. I want to be with you. You know that."

        "Why would he text that. Why would you text him back. I thought you wanted this..."

        "I do. He gets under my skin." He shot her a cruel look. "Not in that way."

        She pulled him so he was now facing her.

        "He makes me so angry. I don't want what he wants. I want passionate and sweet and caring not bound and gagged."

        "I just don't understand him. Or you sometimes.."

        "Me?"

        "You provoke him. By responding..."

        She removed the phone from her pocket and placed it in his pocket. "There. Does that tell you how serious I am? I want you Errik. I want your touch and your words not his. You need to trust me."

        He pulled her to him so her back hit the sink. She gasped quickly. He then rested his forehead upon hers.

        "I don't understand how I keep losing women to him...."

        "You won't lose me."

        The door flew open. "This is the boy's room right?" The man asked looking at the sign. Scar giggled. Errik pushed the door closed. "Out of service." He said before locking it and lifting her onto the counter. Kissing her passionately, he placed his hand on the mirror before his lips went to her neck. She then kissed his until she went to reach for his belt. He shot back.

        "Whoa."

        "Sorry..."

        "Don't be. I just...I want to do this right...slowly..."

        "We can still kiss though right?" She said with a smirk.

        "Yeah baby, we can do that." He said as he kissed her again, running his fingers through her hair and pulling her waist to him.