Chapter 1: Strange Behaviour

Tony's perspective: I sat down on the couch with Shrignold. He was watching some trashy reality show, so I took the remote and turned off the TV.

"Are you kidding me? I was still watching that!" Shrignold shouted.

"Why don't you watch actually good shows?" I asked him.

"That was an actually good show! Lola and Garfield were about to have their first kiss but Lola's ex boyfriend Gustavo was actually watching them from his balcony-"

"Hey, guys!" A cheery voice piped up from behind us. I spun around in my seat and set my eyes on Colin. I grinned and stood up; Shrignold followed me suit.

"Good morning, Colin!" I said.

"Good morning, Tony! You look very pretty today," Colin told me. I blushed. I was surprised that Colin, of all people, gave me a compliment.

"Oh- w-well thank you... you look quite... pretty yourself!" I said awkwardly.

"Thank you!" He said with a wide smile. He looked down at his watch and quickly looked back up at us. "I gotta go get the mail, I'll see you later!"

"Ok, bye!" I said, waving as Colin walked out the door. Shrignold looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

"What was that all about?" He chuckled. I blushed even harder and rolled my eyes.

"I don't even know, ok? I mean... have you even met Colin? He's the weirdest guy, he literally gets tips on how to talk to other people off of random blogs. He probably didn't even mean what he said," I explained.

"You sure about that?" Shrignold asked, nudging me with his elbow. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose with my fingers.

"Put a plug in it, shitnold," I told him. "I'm going to my room."

Colin's perspective: I was walking home from the postal office, which wasn't too far away from our apartment. I couldn't stop thinking of the conversation I had with Tony earlier. Honestly, for the last couple of weeks I've been feeling strange. I think... I think I might have a crush on Tony. Of course, that sounds really stupid. How could a guy like me be with a guy like Tony? It seems almost impossible. But lately I've found myself thinking about him a lot more than normal. I've been stressing over the smallest things, like how I talk and how I look. It's like I've been trying to be perfect for him, but I knew I could never be perfect, not even if I tried.

When I got home, I went back to my room to look through all the mail that had been sent to me. I heard a knock on my door. It was Lars. I opened the door and let him inside.

"Hi, Lars."

"Hey! Are you busy tonight?" Lars asked in an excited tone.

"No, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the bar tonight! The whole crew will be there!" Lars exclaimed. My eyes widened as I saw an opportunity.

"Will, uh... will Tony be there?"

"Um.. yeah, I said the whole crew's gonna be there. Are you deaf?"

"No... anyway, I'll be there, see ya!"

"Byeee!!"