Into the afterlife (An old middle school project)

(This isn't a transformers one shot, but I was wondering if I should make this a story)

"Alen. It's time for your medicine." The nurse called as she walked into my lonely room. I looked up from my bed. She walked towards me with a silver tray.

"I don't want it." I said and looked away. She sighed.

"Alen, if you don't take your medicine, you could die. Please take it." She half begged.

"I don't want it! I don't even want to live!!!" I shouted at her. "I just want my mom back." I said just above my breath. The nurse put her hand on my shoulder.

"I know Alen. But we can't do that. So please. Take your medicine." I looked up at her, but looked away.

"I'll leave you be. You better have taken your medicine before I come back." She said and left me alone again. I sighed and rolled onto my side. But then something moved on the other side of the room. I sat up, and looked around. There was nothing.

"Alen?" I turned around and I saw this girl. She looked familiar, but then again, she wasn't familiar.

"Who the heck are you." I asked. She smiled.

"I'm Lilian. And I saw you the other day. You were in an accident with your mom. I don't know if you ever saw me though." She responded. I just looked at her with a weird look.

"How'd you get in here? The nurses usually tell me if I have a visitor." She frowned a bit.

"I don't need permission to do what I need to do" She said. I just stared.

"Ok.... What do you need to do here?" she walked past my bed without saying a word and went to the nightstand next to the bed.

"You," she grabbed the orange container and held it up to her face. "Need to get rid of this." She then put it in my face. I pushed it away.

"Like i told the nurse, i'm not taking those stupid pills." I retorted. She laughed.

"Silly Alen. What I mean is, you can't eat these." She opened the bottle, and dumped the pills into her hand.

"Ok. What are you gonna do with it then?" I asked.She smiled,and swallowed them all.

"No! Wait!" But it was too late. She had swallowed all the pills. I watched her in anticipation. Wasn't something supposed to happen? She should have overdosed by now..... Right? But she was fine.... Completely fine....

"A-are you...... Ok.....?" I asked. She looked at me. Looking innocent.. Like nothing happened.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine. Nothing to worry about" she said.

"That's impossible!! You should have died! The pills should have-"

"Alen?! Who are you talking to?!" I looked at the door as the nurse came back in. She looked at me.

"Th-there was a... a...." I couldn't even say anything now. I looked up at lilian, only to see that she wasn't there anymore. I stared at the empty space where she had once been.

"There was a what?" The nurse asked concerned. I looked back up at her.

"Did...... did anyone come to see me today?" I asked. She looked me in the eyes.

"What do you mean by that Alen?" she asked.

"Th-there was.... A girl in here... she said her name was..... Lilian I believe?" The nurse's face went from concerned to serious.

"Alen. No one came in to see you. And "Lilian" does not exist" she said. "Are you sure that you're not hallucinating?"

"I swear I'm not! She was here! She picked up my pills and ate them all!" I explained.

"That's impossible Alen. Just go to sleep. You must be stressed."

"No, I'm serious! She was real!!" I grabbed the pill bottle from the floor and showed her. She took it and looked inside. She sighed.

"Where are your pills? Are you hiding them?"

"What?! NO! I swear! Lilian was here!" She was here!!" I shouted. But then I began to cough and choke. Blood was spilling out of my mouth now. The nurse was horrified. She ran out of the room.

"Help!! Help!!! He's dying!! He needs help!!!" I fell back onto the bed. Blood spewing from me. My head turned sideways, and I saw Lilian. She smiled widely.

"Nighty Night Alen." And then the world was gone. Now, it was just me, myself, and I. Hidden within the darkness of my subconsciousness.