Quickshadow x Human female! reader

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"You're too late Danger! The bomb has been set. And you can't stop me!"

"Oh but you forgot one thing Mrs. (V/n). One important thing."

"And what would that be?" At that moment, a white and blue spy car burst in through the wall.

"NO!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE!" The car freed the spy, and he climbed into the car. I tried to escape, but the car had fired a rope at me, and I was tied down.

"Aaaannnnnddddd CUT! That's a rap!" The director yelled. I took the rope off, and stood up. I exited off set, and entered my dressing room. I stared at myself in the mirror, and ripped the wig off of my head. My (h/l)(h/c) fell from the wig. I changed into some more comfortable clothes, and headed out for the day.

Time skip

I was wondering around Griffin rock, when I had the feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around a bit, and saw nothing.

"Just my mind playing tricks on me." I mumbled to myself. I continued to walk to the cafe, but I still felt like something was off. I made it to the cafe, and was about to open the door, when someone else's hand got to it first.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I said pulling away.

"My apologies. I didn't know that you were entering the shop." I looked up at the person, and dear lord, she was HOT! I just.... Stared. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Um, ma'am, are you ok?" She asked. I shook my head, and took a step back.

"I-im fine." I said quickly.

"Well then," She opened the door for me, and I quickly walked in. I sat at the table closest to the window. The mysterious female sat at one of the tables away from everything. I felt ki da bad. But i couldn't go over. I just met her........ but she's hot....... ugh. Stop it brain!

"Hello ma'am. What would you like to order today?" A waitress asked. I looked up at her.

"Oh. Just a latte please." I said with a smile. The woman nodded and headed off. I pulled out my phone and looked through my emails. I sighed at the millions and millions of messages. Fantastic.

"Hello again." I looked up to see the woman that I bumped into sit across from me. I blushed and looked down at my phone. I didn't even try to look at her. I knew I'd screw something up.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I did not know you were going to walk into the cafe as well." She said. Damn that accent is sexy.

"N-no problem...." Shoot. She most likely noticed that. The woman looked at me again. Her aquatic eyes staring me down. The waitress came back.

"Oh! You have a friend? And what can I get for you?"

"Naw. It's fine. I do not need anything thank you." The waitress nodded and walked away.

"So. How are you today, (V/N)?" I looked up at her. A smirk on her face.

"Wh-what? What are you talking about?!" I stuttered. She knew me? Well, my character at least.

"You're (V/N). You always find a way to escape Mr. Danger. Quite impressive for someone barely kn her teens." I blushed.

"Th-thanks." I barely managed out. She smiled and got up.

"W-Wait! Where are you going?" I suddenly said without a second thought. She looked back.

"To the studio." And she walked out the door.

"But I never got your name....."

Yes yes I know. It's short, it's crappy, and it's half assed. I can't believe it took me a while dragging year to finish this. Primus. Oh well. It's here now..... I guess I can still take requests. So yeah. Request away.