Ratchet x sparked reader

I couldn't find a good song for the chap. So I just went with this.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sighed as I lied in berth. I had been locked up in here for a week now, and my sparkmate hasn't come in that entire week. I miss him. I then felt our sparkling give a strong kick.

"Ow!! Hey, stop it. You're too hyper." I said sitting up, and placing a servo on my tanks. This kid has been kicking me non-stop. I threw my legs over the berth, and stood. The sparkling kicked again.

"Stubborn like your sire." I said. I walked out of the room for the first time, in an entire week.

Ratchet's P.O.V
I was working on an expirement, when I hears pedesteps coming my way.

"What do you want, whoever you are?" I said, not looking away from my work.

"Well that's rude." I turn around to see (Y/n) walking towards me.

"(Y/n)!? What are you doing out here? You need to go back to the room, now!" I was about to get her, but she held her hand in my face.

"Stop right there mister. I'm not going anywhere without you." She said lowering her arm, and placing it on her swollen abdomen. I sighed and placed my servo on hers.

"(Y/n) please. You need to rest. And I have work to do." She sighed and shook her helm.

"I've been left in that room by myself for a week. I don't want to be in there anymore." She pouted. I sighed and kissed her forehelm.

"I'm sorry sweetspark. But I have important things to do." I started. But she put a digit to my lips.(I forgot they cybertronian term)

"Please? I miss you. I don't want to be in there by myself." I was about to speak, but the sparkling kicked my servo. "See, even the sparkling agrees." She smirked. I sighed and shook my helm.

"Fine." I said as I picked her up. She squeaked in surprise. "I'll stay with you." We walked into the room, and I put her down. She was blushing.

"I can walk on my own ratch." She said covering her face. I sighed and smirked.

"I know. But I wanted to carry you." I said and led her to the berth. She followed after. I helped her down, and she sighed.

"You ok?" I asked her. She looked up and smiled.

"I'm fine." She said laying down. I followed her actions, and actually relaxed. The sparkling then kicked my hand, and I watched it kick more.

"It's been very active lately." (Y/n) said, rubing her tanks. I chuckled.

"I can see that." I said kissing her forehelm. (Y/n) and the sparkling calmed down, and I relaxed again.

"Love you Hatchet." (Y/n) teased.

"Don't call me that." I mumbled.

"I know." She said, and drifted off to recharge. I did the same just a bit later.

Ok, so this was requested by one of my friends. I don't know what I think of it though. I mean it's cute but.... Eh? What do you guys think? Ratch is so out of character...... But anyway, that's all for now!

Peace peeps!

-Mercy 💙