RID Drift x (sister) reader

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I was feeling weak. I could barely move my frame. My plating was losing color. Was I dying? I didn't want to die yet. Why me? Why now? What about my brother? My nephews, my daughter! I can't leave them yet. I tried to call out, but it only came out as a whisper. Luckily, someone heard me. I watched as a blurry figure walked towards me.

"(Y/n).................. Ok?...................me................. They.............." I couldn't even hear properly now. It sounded like everything was underwater. I then began to feel even more faint.

'Please! I'm not ready to leave yet!' I yelled out to Primus. Praying that he could hear my pleads.

Dirft's P.O.V

I was meditating with my students, when I feel a sharp pain in my spark. I open my optics, and wonder what that was. I then felt it again. Then I knew. It was my little sister. Was she in danger? Is she hurt? I quickly stood, and ran to the med Bay. My pupils followed me. When I got there, my optics imedeatly fell on (Y/n). She looked so weak, and she was already turning grey. I couldn't even look. But I had to. I walked over to her, trying to hide my emotions.

"(Y/n)....." I whispered, and took hold of her servo. She looked over at me.

"You notice now?" She rasped out weakly. I stared at her. Confused on what she meant.

"(Y/n)..... What do you mean?" She coughed, and looked at me. I could see hurt and pain in her optics.

"You're so clueless Drift. I've been sick for the past month. You did nothing to help. And now I'm dying." I stared at her in shock. I never knew. She acted like her normal self! I thought she was fine!

"B-but.......... (Y/n)..... What about your daughter?" She looked at me, a slightly deadpan face.

"You have to take her. She can't be orphaned again. Please care for her. Tell her that I love her...." She began to cough again. I could barely hold in my own tears. Mercy then walked over with (Y/n)'s daughter, SunRise.

"Here she is (Y/n). Say goodbye to her while you still can." She placed SunRise into her arms. (Y/n) cried. She cried for her baby girl she barely met 2 months ago.

"Sunny......... I'm sorry baby..... I'm so, so sorry." She hugged the sparkling, and sobbed. I sat there and watched. Jetstorm and Slipstream stood next to me. Likely

"A-auntie (Y/n)?" Jet studdred in fear. He looked as if he was about to cry. Slipstream hugged his twin, already having tears run down his face. I still held mine. I had to be strong for them. I took SunRise from (Y/n).

"Drift...... Promise me that you'll take care of her like a sire...... And not a trainer. I want her to grow up, and be as happy as me." I squeezed my baby sister's hand tightly. The tears still threatened to fall.

"I swear (Y/n)....... I swear upon my life." My voice cracked. I was breaking down. She smiled, and mouthed thank you. She then closed her optics............. Then there was that long, continuous, sound. The one that you never want to hear. The twins next to me cried hard. SunRise still slept, oblivious to what was happening. I tried to hold my tears, but I couldn't. They fell rapidly, and when I tried to stop them, I couldn't. They just kept coming down. Jetstorm climbed onto the berth, and shook (Y/n).

"AUNTIE!!!!!!!! AUNTIE (Y/N) PLEASE!!!!!!!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Slipstream climbed up too. He tried to wake her up too.

"Auntie (Y/n)........... Please. We can't live without you............ Please wake up ....." They tried over, and over again. But nothing worked. She was gone. And all I had left if her, was her baby girl.

"I swear to you (Y/n)......... I will raise her, like you would have...... I'll tell her all the stories you told Jetstorm and Slipstream....... I will tell her all your tales, so that she never, ever forgets you."

Ok, admitting two things here.
1:This is crappy.
2:I cried while writing this.
Man I suck at trying to create feels. But yeah. This is actually the end of one of my OCs. She died because of a sickness. The same one that killed their carrier. Sooooooooo........... Should I make a part two? Idk. But should I? Idk, but what do you guys think? It's kinda crappy......... Anyway, that's all for now!

Peace peeps!

-Mercy 💙