CHAPTER 31: SEDUCING 101 ni EARTH

"Wife?"

"Hmm?"

"Our alma mater is inviting us for a game."

"Hindi nga?" Biglang napaharap si Sky kay Earth. She was spreading Nutella to her toasted bread.

"Yup. Cedie texted me. Look."

From: Ced

Bro! Game day daw. Maglalaro daw tayo this coming Saturday. You free? I heard meron din game sina Sky at Dana.

"Wait, what? Kami rin?"

"Yea."

"Hala! Kelangan nating magjogging! Tara na!"

"Now?"

"Dito lang sa village."

"Fine, finish those first." At lumabas ng kusina si Earth.

From: Dana the Sweet Tooth

Oh my, I miss calling you Captain! Game day this coming saturday. Better stretch! See yah! :* :)

She's busy reading Dana's text when she felt someone took a bite from her bread.

"You want?" Alok niya dito.

"Naah, I want you more." Bigla siyang namula. Hinampas niya ito sa braso.

"Aww."

"Ang landi mo!" Then Earth laughs.

"Sayo lang naman. Pakiss nga!" Then he kissed her.

"Tastes like nutella. Isa pa nga." Pero hinarangan niya ito ng kamay.

"Hep! Ayan, nutella o. Landi-landi neto."

"Sayo nga lang." Ulit nito. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him fully on his lips.

"Wife, can I have another one?" He's grinning from ear to ear.

"No more. Magja-jogging pa tayo."

"Eeeeeeeeehhhhh."

"Later. Now, go go at magbihis na tayo."

*
"Ilang rounds?"

"12?"

"10 na lang! Sige na. Bibiglain mo naman ako sa pagja-jogging niyan e."

"Fine. You win."

"I know, right?" Nginisian niya ito.

After 10 rounds..

"Haaaa grabe. Buti nakaya ko. Akala ko mamamatay na ako." Hinihingal niyang sabi.

"You okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Thanks." Nauna na siyang pumasok ng bahay nila. She needs to rehydrate.

"Haay. Thank you, Lord." She drank three glasses of water. Nang biglang pumasok si Earth sa kusina. Half naked. Nakasampay sa balikat nito ang tshirt nito at may hawak na towel.

And all she can managed to say is, "Distraction."

"Oh, tubig." Alok niya dito.

"Thanks, Wife." He was busy looking at his phone. Texting actually. Umupo ito sa isa sa mga stool. Tumayo siya sa may likuran nito.

"It's the greek gods." He wasn't texting, more likely magkaka-chat sila.

"And?"

"Practice game tomorrow."

"What time?"

"6:30." Tiningnan niya ito na parang di naniniwala. "What? Look." Humarap ito bigla sa kanya, pulled her closer and rest his head in her neck. And gave his phone to her.

"Amoy pawis ako."

"No, you don't."

"Bahala ka dyan." And he hug her tighter as she reads their conversations.

"Sama ka bukas." He said.

"Saan?"

"Practice game."

"Hmmmmmm."

"Sige na." And she felt the tip of his nose brushing through her neck.

"Oo na. Oo na. You're such a tease."

"It's effective, I guess." Then he chuckles. And he's kissing her neck.

"What are you doing, Hubby?"

"Seducing you?"

"Why?"

"I don't know? I just feel doing it." Then he laughs. A sexy laugh. Letse, pati ba naman tawa, sexy? He looks at her, and his lips landed to hers. He accomodated her and lifted her into his lap.

He tugs her lower lip, and she left out a soft moan. She encircled her arms into his neck and he pulled her closer.

Damn, Sky's lips is addicting. Siya ata ang nase-seduce, hindi si Sky.

Parehas silang hinihingal. Sky is now resting in his neck. Then he hug her.

"Were you seduced?" Tanong niya.

"Baka ikaw." Then she laughs. Still in his neck.

"What if I say, I am?"

"Akala ko ba ikaw ang nangse-seduce? Tapos ikaw ang na-seduce?"

"Guess my plan backfired me." Then he laughs.

"Ayan kasi."

"Wife?"

"Hmm?"

"What if.. What if I tell you that.."

"You tell me what?"

"That I'm falling for you?" Then he felt her stiffen.

"I.. Uhm.."

"Speechless, e?" Then he chuckles.

"Badtrip ka e." Then she lightly punch him.

"Awww."

"Masakit? Saan?"

"Dito o." Then he pointed at his lips.

"Hindi naman yan yung sinapak ko e."

"I know."

"Ewan ko sayo."

"But I'm serious." Tiningnan niya ito na parang di naniniwala.

"I'm not confessing my feelings just because I want to seduce. If that's the thing I want, I've already did it before."

"You.. You love me?" Then his cheeks turn red, even his ears. "Why are your ears red, Hubby?"

"Ugh. This is embarassing." Sumiksik siya sa leeg ni Sky.

"Nahihiya ka dahil may feelings ka sakin? Kung sinasapak kaya kita?"

"No, I'm not." Siya naman ang natigilan.

Now, what?