CHAPTER 52: REAL-ATIONSHIP

Earth and Sky's relationship is going smoothly. Well, they started out as friends. If not because of her brother, she wouldn't know Earth. Or that there is someone dashingly handsome existing in their school: Erwann Timothy De Vera Villacencio which she borrowed a P50 just to buy a Chuckie.

"Nginingiti-ngiti mo dyan, Mister?"

"The view."

"Ha? Anong view? E nanunuod tayo ng tv."

"Ikaw."

"Ako?"

"Hindi, ako, Wife. Ako, ang ganda kong view." Binatukan ni Sky si Earth.

"Naman e."

"Kidding. Ikaw nga yung view."

"Hmm." Nanatiling nakatingin dito si Earth. "I'm just wondering.."

"Of what?"

"Bakit di ka nangligaw sakin! Madaya!" Biglang sabi ni Sky.

"Everything happened between us were so sudden. Like, when Mom told me that I have a soon-to-be-wife."

"Point taken. Ako rin. Biglang ini-announce ni Dads na maga-asawa na ako. Kaka-21 ko lang nun. Moms was so happy that time, even Kuya. Sabi niya, "You're in good hands." Then I asked him kung kilala niya ang soon-to-be-husband ko. He said yes."

"Uhh, I actually know it before you knew. That time when you borrowed 50 pesos from me. Dahil kakasabi lang sakin ni Mama nun. She said, Shana Altamirano was the name of the lady. I was thinking where did I heard that name."

"Kuya Cloud calls me Shana."

"Yeah. That's when I remembered Cloud was the one who's calling you Shana when everyone calls you Sky. Oh, and Cloud was threatening me. Saying you're an Amazona." Earth laughs.

"Sasakalin ko yun pag nagkita kami."

"And he was always saying, "Goodluck na lang sayo, tol."

"Sasapakin ko na rin si Kuya." Sky said.

"And Cloud told me not to go to your house. Baka daw itanan na kita."

"Oh? Bakit naman?"

"Uh. Kasi, ano. Kasi.."

"Ano?"

"Crush na kita nun." Hindi makatingin si Earth dito. Namumula rin ang pisngi nito.

"Ha? Seryoso?"

"Yea. When I saw you walking at the corridor. Na naka-backpack, wearing ripped jeans, snickers and loose shirt. Then naka-cap ka pa. I was shocked when Cloud approached, I thought you're his new girl. We were what? 3rd year college that time. And when he introduced you that time saying, "Guys, meet my female version and my little sister, Sky." Then, that's it. Instant crush."

"Akala ko ba may girlfriend ka nun?"

"We broke up already when we were still in 2nd year college. So, yes. I'm single that time."

"Tagal na palang wala kayo ni Tasia, tapos hinahabol habol ka pa."

"Gwapo ko e."

"Buhat sala set. Pero sige na, oo. Gwapo ka."

"I know, Wife." Then he laughs.

"I actually don't know how our marriage would work, Hubby. You know, no boyfriend since birth. I don't have any experiences when it comes to relationships. More likely school-bahay-kind-of-student."

"Yea. Cloud said that to me."

"Napakatsismoso talaga ni Kuya. Pati buhay ko, itsinismis na sayo."

"He wouldn't if I didn't asked him."

"Ha? Bakit?"

"I guess, to know my soon-to-be-wife. What you like and dislike, what are your hobbies. Are you more of a homebody or a party goer. Who are your friends. Turns out, the wives of my friends too."

"Oo nga. Akalain mo yun?" She laughs. "Ang napagtripang love story ni Gabby at Lance. Tapos si Dana at Cedie. Si Summer at Drei. And the soon-to-be Mrs. Jake Uytengco, si Finn."

"I can still remember when Lance already wanted to have a girlfriend. Para tantanan na siya ng mga swooning fan girls niya."

"Seryoso?"

"Yup. May dala siyang forms nun. Turns out, may mga information niyo."

"Namin?"

"Yup. You, Dana, Gabby, Finn and Summer. He's Vince cousin. The SG Vice Pres."

"Oh, yea. Dela Merced nga rin pala si Vince."

"Yep. You're one of the list. And I said, you're not available anymore. So, he back off. Jake likes Finn. The feisty, intimidating, suplada SG Pres. That's how he describes Finn. Cedie has a huge crush on Dana that time. Well, Drei already got Summer, though they were in denial that time. That's why Lance chose Gabby. And Gabby, is single that time."

"We were all single that time."

"I know. It's just that we got crushes on you guys already."

"Umamin!" Sky laughs.

"Para kiligin ka."

"Baliw!"

"Sayo." And winks at Sky. His favorite banat line.

"Oo na po. So, uhmm.."

"Yea?"

"We're real wife and husband now, right? I mean, we.. We already have feelings for each other."

"Uh-huh. I love you, and you love me." He smiled. Napakagat labi na lang si Sky. Oo na guys! Kinikilig na siya!

"I love you, Wife."

"I love you, too." Then she hugged him. Buried her face to his chest. Inhaling his scent. "Kainis. Kinikilig ako."

"Okay lang yan. Ako naman nagpapakilig sayo. Yiiieee!" Sinundot nito ang tagiliran ni Sky.

"Naman, Hubby!"

He hugged back Sky. Who would've thought, that their marriage would work, right?