Chapter 2

Lucas P. O. V.

Maya said Riley might be in the bathroom, art room, band room, or her room. So I'll check the art room first!

I'm in the art room and there is no sign of her.

I'll try to text her

¤Text Messages¤
(R=Riley
L=Lucas) bold+Italicized=text messages!

L= hey where are you?
L= Riley?
L= please answer me!
L= I'm gonna find you!

I'm very worried about Riley!

I check in the girls bathroom, no one. I checked in the band room,  no one. The last place Maya said was her room, so I'm running out of the school, down the street.

I'm at her apartment now. I climb up the fire escape, and look through her window, into her room. I know it seems like I'm being a stalker, but I'm not!

I see Riley sitting on her bed, with her knees pulled up to her chest. Tears soaking her face.

She gets up quickly, and walks into her bathroom. I duck quickly, so she won't see me.

When she comes back out she has a razor blade in her hands. I keep wondering what she is gonna do with it.

When she pulls up up her sleeve, I see what she is going to do with it!

She has cuts up and down her arm! In every direction!

She starts to put the blade into her skin,  I bang on the window and try my best to open it.

I get it open, and look at the three fresh cuts she just made.

"why? " is all I can get out.
"Lucas! " she says in shock
"why Riley? Why did you do it? Why? " I choke out on the verge of tears.
"my....my..." she says before I cut her off
"Riley I know about your parents divorcing" I say, with tears running down my face.
"yeah but-" she gets out before I cut her off again.
"that gives you no right to do this" I kind of yell.

She starts crying even harder.

I climb up onto her bed, and bring her to my chest.

"I'm sorry. " I say "just why? "
"I can't tell you! It'll just get worse" she says

'What will' I think to myself.

Hey guys! Is this good!

Comment, vote

-Rucas lover-