Chapter 28

Riley's P. O. V.

I can't believe he just said that. I feel like I'm dying inside. I always thought he loved me. I guess I was wrong!

I go straight to the bathroom and lock myself in there. Turn the hot water on high. I undress and see my dads razor blades. It's so tempting. I look at my arms, scars almost gone. I brush it off and start a little bit of cold water to make the hot water warm. I look back over to the razors, that seem to be calling my name.

***

Feeling the fresh cut skin is like my emotional pain. I watch as the blood runs down the drain with the water. It seems like I'm free in the shower. No pain caused.

Lucas P. O. V.

"I'm so stupid! " I scream out in the alley " I shouldn't have said that my baby girl is probably someone else's! " I yell

All of a sudden I get a text from riley

¤text¤
R- promises aren't ment to be broken, some words aren't ment to he spoken. But the blade cuts deep, crying yet not I do not say a peep.

What! What is that supposed to mean? I head straight over to Mr. Matthews house.

I knock on the apartment. When he opens it, I burst through.

"where is she? " I ask
"why would-" he gets out before I cut him off
"I just need to know she's okay. " I breathe
"shower, upstairs " he says slowly

I run upstairs, and open the door. She's in the shower. I see her phone on the counter next to a pack of blades.

When I get near the shower I hear sniffling.

"Riley? " I say jerking the shower curtain open

Hey guys
So do you like?

-Rucas Lover-