Chapter 25

Riley's P. O. V.
√Riley is now 17 weeks pregnant. They are going to find out the gender√

"what do you want? " I ask Lucas before we leave to go to my appointment.
"boy! So if his little sister gets hurt by some stupid...he can beat the crap out of him! " Lucas says smiling (thanks freya-riddle)
"really? I want a girl!" I say smiling.

I look down at my stomach, I've got a baby bump now! Not too big but, still noticeable.

Allot has happend the past few weeks! My dad found out about everything! My mom is still in a relationship with that no for good idiot! Maya and Farkle are dating now!

"you ready? " Lucas ask before we wall through the doors.
"yeah" I breath

I sign in and go sit down next to lucas. I grab a magazine on controlling your morning sickness.

A few minutes later the nurse comes through the door "Matthews!" she says

Lucas and I stand up, and follow her into a room. She weighs me and tells me to lay into the bed.

She pulls up my shirt reviling my small baby bump. She puts the blue gel on my stomach and then the wand.

I see the baby, and hear the heart beat of 'it'.

"do you want to know the gender? " she ask

Lucas and I both nod yes

"it's.... A.... GIRL! " she cheers.

I gasp and Lucas gives a small smile.

"Lucas honey, did you hear her? It's a girl! " I say
"yep,....I heard her." he mumbles

***

As we walk home Lucas seems distant. Did I do something wrong? It's he gonna leave me? There is so many questions running through my mind, I dont even realize I'm home.

***

When we walk in, Samantha is waiting on the couch with an anxious simile on her face.

"it's a girl! " I cheer

She just screams, and hugs me and Lucas.

I grab his hand, he still seems very distant, and he just let's go and walk away.

Hey guys
Girl won the vote
How you like

Vote, comment

-Rucas lover -