Chapter 4

Lucas P. O. V.

I leave as soon as I put Riley to bed. By the time I'm home it's 3:30, wich it's the time I get home usually.

I greet my mom and go to my room. I change into my pajamas, and grab a snack and drink. I switch the TV on and watch a show called Ghost Adventures. To me it's very interesting.

Once I get done eating I turn off the TV and go to bed. Is been a very long day, and it's gonna be a longer one tomarrow!

Beep beep beep beep

The alarm clock wakes me up. I look out the window and see lightning, and heat a rumble of thunder. I really don't want to get up, rain does that to me. I reach over and click it off. I get up and go to the shower starting the warm water.

Once I step into the shower I think about the dream I had over the night.

¤Dream¤
I can hear Riley's scream echoing through the hall. I cant find her though. I need to find her, and find out why she's screaming! Is hard to find her in a hall of a million doors! I walk into the last door, and see a man beating her! I cant make out who the man is though!  He has a leather belt in his hands,whipping her! She has marks up and down her legs, and tears staining her face!

I walk over to the guy, and push him up against the wall!

Beep beep beep beep

Then I woke up! I cant help but think,if that's going on.

I step out of the shower and dry of and put on some pants. I look outside and see us pouring down rain.

While I'm putting on my pants I get a text

¤Text¤
R=hey I'm standing outside, can I come up?
L=yeah! of course! It's everything okay?
R=I'll tell you when I get to your window.
L=okay.

A minute later I hear a peck at the window. I run over and own the window.

"get in here! It's pouring down! " I say helping Riley through the window.
"I tried to hurry, I hate thunder storms! " she says

She is soaking wet,so I go to the bathroom and grab a towel, and then to my closet getting an extra thick blanket.

"here. " I say handing her the towel.
"thanks. " she says giving me a small smile.

"Lucas! It's time to go!" my moms voice booms up to my room.

"just a second. " I tell Riley.

I walk down stairs to my mom

"hey mom, I don't feel too well! I have a really bad headache, and I feel sick to my stomach. " I lie
"oh hunny! If only this would've happened yesterday! When I was off work. " she says cooing in her own way. "I'll call the school on my way to work and tell them! I love you!" she finishes
"love you too. " I say

I head back upstairs to Riley, do it's sitting in the towel, wich is on my bed.

"I'm staying home..it's everything okay? " I ask
"you promise not to tell?" she ask
"promise. " I say

Hey guys! Is it good or bad! Please tell me!

Vote, comment

-Rucas lover-