Chapter 3

Lucas P. O. V.

"Riley, you can tell me anything! You know that right? " I ask
"I can't tell you! No matter how bad I want to! He'll find out! He'll hurt me again! " she says through tears.
"who will?" I ask
"I've said to much already!" she whispers
"okay, just know, I'll keep all your secrets!  Just don't do this to your self again! Come to me! You don't have to tell me why! Just come to me okay? " I say.
"okay" she whispers

I cant help but wonder who 'he' is. I need her to be safe!

She slowly starts to drift off to sleep in my arms. I slowly move her off my lap
And onto her bed. I cover her up, and kiss her forehead.

Her face it's pale, and they're dark circles under her eyes. What has she come to? I think to myself.

(Riley's P. O. V.)

I wake up and Lucas is gone. I'm scared to tell him about what's going on. No matter how bad I want to tell him, I don't think I can. I need to be sure I can trust him to keep it.

I wish I lived with daddy I think to myself. I have fun there. I feel like he lives me. Since I've started cutting I refuse to go. If he sees the slits up my arm, he'll Lose it.

I hear someone coming through the door. Please be mommy, please be mommy I think to myself.

When my door slams open, I know it's not my mommy.

Hey guys its me
You're you like it

So who do you think it is if it's not her mom?

Vote, comment

-Rucas lover -