Why again....

Naruko pov

"Sorry to disturb you lesson, you have a new student in your class." Iruka said. "Really? Ten, come here and present yourself." Man with silver hair and mask said. I carefully walked up. I felt stare's on me. "What I need to say?" I whisper. "Heh, say what's name, your hobby, like and dislike's-" "Just something that you can share." Iruka intrupted silver hair masked man. "I-I'm Naruko Namikaze. About dislike's and what I like, not sure. Same with hobbies...." I said while holdig briefcase tightly. "Ehehe, would you mind me to tell this or not?" Iruka said. I just nodded. "Alright, please be nice to her. Naruko Namikaze had to move three diffirents school because of bullying. Be nice to her." Iruka said. "Well, Naruko. Sit beside Ino. Lift your hand Ino. And she can show you around the school." Maked man said. "Thank you.... What's you name sensei?" I ask. "Kakashi." He said.

After lesson

"Naruko right?" Light blond girl ask. I just nodded. "I'm Ino. Why you don't talk so much?" Ino said. "I kind of have trust issue with people because of bullying...." I said as I packed my stuff. "Ah, I kind of forget. Let's go, I can show you around the school." Ino said. "Ok......" I said.

"Here is the library." Ino said as she opened the door and there was much bookcase with much books. "Let's go. I need to show you few place's and themn we are done." Ino said. "Ok..." I said. "Ino! There you are!" An pink haired girl appeared. "Sakura, I need to show this new around. So I warned Kurenai-sensei." Ino said. "Ah, is that so? Alright. I thought you decided to skip the lesson. Oh, newbie. Don't take Sasuke-kun!" She said before she left.

"Who the heck is she? And more importantly wh the heck is Sasuke?" I ask. "This is Sakura. Sakura Haruno. And 'Sasuke' she was talking about is one named Sasuke Uchiha. He is very popular here." Ino said. I was silent. 'Is that 'Sakura' obsessed with him?' I thought. "Let's go, few things and done." Ino said.

"We are done." Ino said as I opened the door. As I wanted to go in, big bowl of water came to me. " *Laugh* Came to our trap!" An boy laughed. "Naruko, take this on." Kiba said as he laid his jacket on me. "Ino take her to girl bathroom!" Shikamaru said. "Y-yea! Come Naruko." Ino said as she held me and walked to bathroom. "Why.... Why again..." I mumbled.

Ino pov

'This is fourth school, why this happen to her?' I thought.

Girls bathroom

"Do you want to report this to Iruka?" I ask. "Yes please, I want to go home early." Naruko said. "Sure, I will say to him. Please wait here." I said before left the bathroom.

Naruko pov

I were doing something with my hair just to dry them fastly. "Naruko, you changed?" Iruka ask. "Yea." I said. "Then come out. An teacher can drive you home." Iruka said from other side.

In car

"Thanks, and sorry...." I said. "It's okay. I heard many things about you. And got this information, that if something like that, right away drive you home." Asuma-sensei said. "I see...." Only thing I could say. "Do have any relatives living here?" Asuma-sensei ask. "Well, my cousin. Nagato Uzumaki." I said. "Heh, guy with red hair and cover half of his face?" Asuma ask as he stopped his car because traffic light. "You know him?" I ask. "Yes, he was my former student. Right now, he goes another classes that I can't lecture them. So, we olny greet each other. Same with his friends Konan and Yahiko." He said. I just smiled a little.

School

Iruka pov

"I can't belve it. You began to bully an new girl, who moved three diffirent schools. And now, I don't know what to say." I said as I face palmed of dissapoint. "But, how could we know? It was a little teasing." Suigetsu said. "Teasing? This is bullying. *Sigh* From tomorrow, you will have extra classes." I said. "Huh?!" "Expect, Kiba Inuzuka, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, Shino Aburame and Neji Hyuga." I said. "You can go." I said.

Namikaze Uzumaki cousins appartment

Naruko pov

"Heard everything from Asuma-sensei. I'm so sorry that happened to you." My cousin said. "No, don't apologize. You going another classes, and here's nothing your fault." I said. "Still, next time. Call me or text me." Nagato-ni said. "Ok." I said.

Uchiha company

Madara pov

"Something Tobirama knows what we don't know." I said. "Maybe kidnapp him and let him say it?" Obito said. "They right away will see his dissapearens and suspicios will go to us." Izuna said. "Then, his older bother." Obito said. "No, Obito. Get all documents about blonde people on Tokyo." I said. "Blonde?! Madara there is thousends of blond people in here if not millions!" He said. "Female's." I said. "Oh, that much easier. Fine. I'll go." Obito said as he walked out of my office. "Why blones?" Izuna ask. "Bacuse of that girl on my dreams." I said as I got flashback of the same girl. "Alright. I'll go and work then." Izuna said as he lef my office. 'What's your name girl?' I thought.